BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-16-2010, 05:54 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

yeah! That would be cool!
Old 05-16-2010, 06:17 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by gabrielafluffyfriend5
For all the hello kitty fans, dont you think it would be good if build-a-bear-workshop brought out a chococat bear? I think it would be a good idea!
They only bring out Hello Kitty bears each year ( I'v got the Hello Kitty bear by the way. ) , i think it would be good if they brought out a My-Melody bear, a Kerropi bear and a chococat bear.

Just though of telling you my suggestion.
Hey! Go Sanrio! It's so cool.

View Post Originally Posted by Hello_Keroppi
We are in luck! Build a Bear Workshop will be releasing AT LEAST ONE Sanrio Character in September of 2010. You can find this information on either a New Hello Kitty Tropical Kitty tag "Coming Soon: New Sanrio Friends- Coming September 2010" or on a calender at your local Build a Bear Worksop sent a suvey asking which bears they liked best, ChocoCat, Keroppi, DeeryLou, MyMelody, or BadtMaru. I of course chose Keroppi

I have some photos if you want to see them, click the spoiler

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Cool! I like the My Melody, the Chocat,and the DeeryLou the best.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:55 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

Keroppi is the cutest !! <33
Old 05-17-2010, 12:06 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

The last survey that premiered gave us a sneak peek on future Sanrio characters that could be added to the furry friend's list. There was a possibility that a chococat bear would release, no one knows when though, but I would love one!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara