BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-30-2010, 11:47 PM
♥ChantelleButterfly♥
Polar Bear

♥ChantelleButterfly♥ is on a distinguished road
 ♥ChantelleButterfly♥ is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: New receipt code gifts?

Hi, I haven't really checked right if anyone has already posted this but I want to know, how can I get the new zoo items that you get when you put a receipt code online? I mean, do I have to buy a zoo bear and buy the certain outfit or item in real life just to get that certain item online?? do i have to buy each one if I want more than one item??? plz.. can anyone tell me??
Best Answer - Posted by Stefaniehearts15
First you have to buy the bear along with the clothing piece. Then you log on your bear, and go to the Zoo. You will see a vending machine that says "Safari Style Showcase." Click that and enter your reciept code then you should have the clothing piece you bought! I hope this helps
Old 05-30-2010, 11:50 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

If I'm understanding what your asking, in order to unlock a clothing item(zoo) online, you must buy one. When you receive your code, you can either enter the code in the PDA or you can enter it at the zoo in the vending machine. You item will automatically appear! Hope I helped
Old 05-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli <3

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

First you have to buy the bear along with the clothing piece. Then you log on your bear, and go to the Zoo. You will see a vending machine that says "Safari Style Showcase." Click that and enter your reciept code then you should have the clothing piece you bought! I hope this helps
Old 05-30-2010, 11:55 PM
♥ChantelleButterfly♥
Polar Bear

♥ChantelleButterfly♥ is on a distinguished road
 ♥ChantelleButterfly♥ is offline Status: Offline

Thank you, I had a hard time understanding that at fr=irst but now it makes more sense
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT