BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-31-2010, 09:45 AM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Zoo Vending Machine

Ok so I have three questions about it:

1. If i enter my code from my zoo animal will it give me a spicific item or do I get to choose? And if it does give me a spicific item how do I know what Ill get for each animal?

2. If you do get a spicific item do some animals give you more then one because there is definatly over seven items in there!

3. If i enter my reciept code in the vending machine can i still get my BVO credits. And if I enter my reciept code at BABW will i still get my vending machine item?
Best Answer - Posted by Hello_Keroppi
View Post Originally Posted by DaytonPawPrints

1. If i enter my code from my zoo animal will it give me a spicific item or do I get to choose? And if it does give me a spicific item how do I know what Ill get for each animal?

2. If you do get a spicific item do some animals give you more then one because there is definatly over seven items in there!

3. If i enter my reciept code in the vending machine can i still get my BVO credits. And if I enter my reciept code at BABW will i still get my vending machine item?
1. The only way to get the item is to buy it. When you buy, for example, a flamingo shirt, you will log in the receipt code and will get the flamingo shirt. You cannot choose

2. The animals do not give you a item.

3. When you log it in a BABW, it will automatically give you the items. When you log it in the vending machine, you get just the items.

Hope I helped

View Post Originally Posted by LeoYellow
1. It just gives you an item. My sister and I both recieved the same thing when we entered our codes.
2. You get one item for every receipt code. So it does not matter the animal, just how many codes you have.
3. We entered our codes at the BABW and the item just came into our stuff. We recieved a shirt and a banana.

Very cool. Hope this helped.

I'm sorry, but I think there are a few things you didn't understand :/

You do not get a random clothing item, you get the item you bought in store

How ever many clothing items you get, that is how many you get online.

Thanks
Old 05-31-2010, 09:54 AM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

1.It might give you a random item.Makes sense right?
2.I Don't think so that would not be fair.So i think everyone gets one.
3.Probably.But on this one i am a shakey.But if you don't that will be un-fair so maybe you will.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:59 AM
LeoYellow
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeoYellow

LeoYellow has a spectacular aura aboutLeoYellow has a spectacular aura about
 LeoYellow is offline Status: Offline
Smile

1. It just gives you an item. My sister and I both recieved the same thing when we entered our codes.
2. You get one item for every receipt code. So it does not matter the animal, just how many codes you have.
3. We entered our codes at the BABW and the item just came into our stuff. We recieved a shirt and a banana.

Old 05-31-2010, 10:08 AM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

Still unsure about the last question no mater where i enter my code it will give me both my vredits and my vending item???
Old 05-31-2010, 10:41 AM
faithjoyful2
Polar Bear

faithjoyful2 is on a distinguished road
 faithjoyful2 is offline Status: Offline

you get whatever clothing item you bought at babw. i bought a tan skirt, the vest, zoo animal t-shirt and i got all those on babv. you dont get to choose. you also do get credit for the machine and for bvo. hope i helped!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:50 AM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

1. The only way to get the item is to buy it. When you buy, for example, a flamingo shirt, you will log in the receipt code and will get the flamingo shirt. You cannot choose

2. The animals do not give you a item.

3. When you log it in a BABW, it will automatically give you the items. When you log it in the vending machine, you get just the items.

Hope I helped

View Post Originally Posted by LeoYellow

I'm sorry, but I think there are a few things you didn't understand :/

You do not get a random clothing item, you get the item you bought in store

How ever many clothing items you get, that is how many you get online.

Thanks
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT