BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-29-2010, 10:33 PM
MilkAndCookiez
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittneyWhite31

MilkAndCookiez will become famous soon enoughMilkAndCookiez will become famous soon enough
 MilkAndCookiez is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: -A Few More Questions-

1. I just saw a girl doing this move- where is it from?
Click the image to open in full size.

2. Can you post some pics or give examples of Employ Items?

3. What are some of the rarest Babv items?

4. Are there any current Babv Bearbill Codes?

5. What happened to Maxine's shoulder? I know she hurt it but what did she do?

Thanks. xx
-Britt
Best Answer - Posted by StarrBalletBear
View Post Originally Posted by MilkAndCookiez

Thanks. xx
-Britt
The move is MiguelSunshine, you can't get it anymore though since it was for May.
Some employee items were the glitter heart necklace, manager wand, 2009 hat, babw necklace, and stuffing machine.
There aren't any current bearbill codes that we know of right now, but you can try the ones that they have on BI, they might be expired by now though.

And I don't know what happened to Maxine's shoulder, you should try asking her. (:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:39 PM
AliceGemini29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AliceGemini29

AliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to behold
 AliceGemini29 is offline Status: Offline

The answer to your first question is the move is Miguel's May gift. It's called the Steel Drum Move, I think.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:39 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

That move is from MiguelSunshine. I have it and it is called the "steel drum move".

Flamingo Mask, Bunny Glasses, Giggly Piggly outfit, NY Bear PSI, Grand Tiara, Furry Boots...The list goes on and on for rare items

IDK if there are any bearbill codes, but I doubt it.

I don't think anyone knows exactly what Maxine did to her shoulder.

Hope I helped a little.

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 05-29-2010 at 10:40 PM..
Old 05-29-2010, 10:48 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

1. Miguel Sun shine may gift
Old 05-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

1. Miguel's Monthly Item
3. Bunny Glasses, Baseball Hat, Heart Print Tee, Giggly Pig outfit, Grand Tiara, Furry Boots,
4. Nope
5. Not sure :/
Old 05-30-2010, 03:56 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

From miguel
Old 05-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Daniela4leafclover108
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Daniela4leafclover108

Daniela4leafclover108 is on a distinguished road
 Daniela4leafclover108 is offline Status: Offline

1: from miguel i got that too lol
3: bunny glasses, furry shoes, grand tiara, baseball caps and shirts, employee items, pink giggly gloves, puerto rico bear psi, pink cake outfit, mouse ears and monkey ears, heart print tee's and yeah the list can go on and on and on..LOL
4: idk sorry
5: i don't know that either but i hope she is ok!
Old 05-31-2010, 05:20 PM
DanicaAllHeart
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ChrissyAllHeart99

DanicaAllHeart is a splendid one to beholdDanicaAllHeart is a splendid one to beholdDanicaAllHeart is a splendid one to beholdDanicaAllHeart is a splendid one to beholdDanicaAllHeart is a splendid one to beholdDanicaAllHeart is a splendid one to beholdDanicaAllHeart is a splendid one to behold
 DanicaAllHeart is offline Status: Offline

The move is from Miguel Sunshine. It is the Steel Drum Move.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:42 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

1. The move is from Miguel Sunshine and is called the Steel Drum Move.

2.Examples of manager items are the manager wand, babw necklace, st. louis arch, stuffing machine, and more.
Here is a link to pictures of manager items:
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...4&postcount=12

3. Some of the rarest items on babv are the grand tiara, bunny glasses, baseball caps, baseball shirts, flamingo mask, furry boots, and much more.

4. Well, I am not sure if there are any current bearbill codes but, you can try the codes in the Code Section in BI.

5. I am not sure but, I hope she will be better.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:33 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MilkAndCookiez

Thanks. xx
-Britt
The move is MiguelSunshine, you can't get it anymore though since it was for May.
Some employee items were the glitter heart necklace, manager wand, 2009 hat, babw necklace, and stuffing machine.
There aren't any current bearbill codes that we know of right now, but you can try the ones that they have on BI, they might be expired by now though.

And I don't know what happened to Maxine's shoulder, you should try asking her. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT