BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-28-2010, 09:42 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by summersurf57
excuse me what is the code?

You can't ask for codes on BI.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:39 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by summersurf57
excuse me what is the code?
You are not allowed to ask for codes on BI.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:20 PM
MariaRockStar117
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MariaRockStar117

MariaRockStar117 will become famous soon enough
 MariaRockStar117 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by byninthpear
OMG that's so cool!! Now you can have guests over a imagine your playing the broken wii! xD

why is the wii broken?
Old 06-12-2010, 03:17 PM
SydneyQtPie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SydneyQtPie9 (Pie on BABV)

SydneyQtPie9 will become famous soon enough
 SydneyQtPie9 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tashapaw
Hey everyone! Sorry if this is the wrong section.

I've been playing around on my DS for hours and I unlocked 2 web codes. when I went to Champ my first code came up with "Is this a Wii or NDS code." By accident I clicked on the first option "Wii" and it gave me a Wii Console for my cub condo. Shame you can't use the ConsoleClick the image to open in full size.
That happened to me with my third DS code! So I don't have the last ds code prize. It would be cool if you could use the wii! Your character could just hold the remote and swing it around.

View Post Originally Posted by MariaRockStar117
why is the wii broken?
The Wii for BABV is just for decoration in your condo.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:29 AM
diamondstar2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: fluffyadventure333 (2008-2015)

diamondstar2 is on a distinguished road
 diamondstar2 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up why would you want to know

well yeah you can't ask for codes especially if it's a code that is suppose to be used once.Everyone will see it and use it and you won't get to use it so that is probably not a good idea for your 411.

i just got the bearville game and well it is cool and yes i can't wait until i get those codes because i just got it today so if you have some advise post it on my profile.

P.S. Bearville is theest thing around and in the world!

here is another store it is named game crazy or inside fred meyers so that is all i have to say
Old 06-13-2010, 12:38 AM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

That's cute! Lol it's tiny!

Do you get a ds if you choose ds?
Old 06-13-2010, 12:55 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

Yes. I will put it on my character and take a screen shot in a few minutes. Hold on.

Edit: Here it is (it's the funny little blue thing I'm holding):

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Rainribbon; 06-13-2010 at 01:00 AM..
Old 06-14-2010, 12:11 AM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Cool pic rainribbon.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:27 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

Thank you! I only realized after I posted it that TashaPaw had the DS in the same picture with the Wii - whoops!

I'm also curious about the fishing game that Spikefan mentioned. Is that in the earlier DS game (the one that came before Hugsville, which is just called "Build-a-Bear Workshop?") I haven't come across any fishing game in the Hugsville game, and I'm stuck with my race car game at level 17. I can't get past it because I can't control the car properly.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, cara, diamond was here!