BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2010, 05:24 PM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

i! I am AbbeyAdorable9215, but, may clll me abey!! It is a pleasure welcomng to the forum.
There is a lot you should know before you start posting.

-VM stands for visitor message. You can post a vsior message when you are looking on someones profile
-To add friends, go to the persons profile, scroll down and you should see a box full of friends. to add freinds,you must have over ten posts.
-To access the trading den, you need to bacome a trading teddy. you must have.. 100+ non-fluff posts, been a member longer then a month, read the rules and agree to them, and you have to be familiar with the community.

ALL ABOUT Reputation!
What are the green dots?
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

Giving Reputation
There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit.

To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ box will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on BI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

Stars!!!!
10 - 99 posts: 0 stars
100 - 499 posts: 1 star
500 - 999 posts:2 stars
1000 - 2499 posts: 3 stars
2500 - 4999 posts: 4 stars
5000+ posts: 5 stars

This is a little bit of info on some of the sections.
General Discussion
Feel free to talk about anything related to Bear Ville!

Yikes! I need help!!
Post your BI forum or BABV questions and problems in our Q&A-style forum here! Check out our Guides and How-to's here as well!

Cub Condos
Is yours a hotel, a spa, a vacation resort or a country farmhouse? Share your creative side!

Make sure you read the rules and FAQ
and. Never post in red or blue as those coors are reserved for mods and admins.

Never post links outside he link secion unlesss you are shoing member where something is.

Never give out personal info.

Do NOT talk about trading outside of the trading den as it is not permited.

Over all, hope you hve a great time here on bi and be sue to dd me on BABV!!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:03 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Well hi I am RoseLUVU if you know me!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Hello!!
It is ok if you are giving out a belated hello!
Glad to have you a a membear of our BI family.
Have a great time!
Old 06-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Liberty...
Banned

Liberty... has a spectacular aura aboutLiberty... has a spectacular aura about
 Liberty... is offline Status: Offline

A very-late-welcome! (To go with your very-late-hello!)
Old 06-16-2010, 03:17 PM
carahpawsome1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarahPawsome1

carahpawsome1 will become famous soon enough
 carahpawsome1 is offline Status: Offline

Hi and welcome to bi hope you have a awesome time on here!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Goldenstar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Tiffanyteddy31 + RoxyTeddy11

Goldenstar is on a distinguished road
 Goldenstar is offline Status: Offline

Hey Welcome to BI. I'm Goldenstar. Feel free to ask me any questions (don’t be shy). Here are some tips for you for BI:

1. Remember never post personal info on here EVER
2. Remember to read the rules before you post something.
3. Don’t type in red or blue ink (those are mod/adm colors)
4. All ways be friendly and kind
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions on here we are all very helpful
6. Have a great Time and have fun!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:47 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to Bi(:
Old 06-18-2010, 12:06 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Hello! I'm brini! Welcome!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT