BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: No comments

I wouldn't call this an issue but i don't know where to put it. Whenever I post something i usually have like 1 viewer and no comments i would like to have some more views and comments. I have done games general discussion parody ways to get bear bills but still nobody views them. Anybody know how to get more views and comments?
Old 06-21-2010, 12:20 PM
alicefan23
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Deannahearts

alicefan23 will become famous soon enoughalicefan23 will become famous soon enough
 alicefan23 is offline Status: Offline

It takes a while. I know how you feel though. for my avvie and siggie shop i have only gotten 20 like posts most of them from me asking if anyone would like to order anything. I post stories all the time only a couple views and comments.
My advice just be patent. good things come to those who are patent right?
Old 06-21-2010, 12:20 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

To get more comments, make you thread have an interesting
title that makes others want to click it.
Make a thread that has a interesting topic that hasn't been talked
about too many times on the forum. If there's been many other
threads about it, people aren't gonna view it. :/

You can always add a link into your siggie that goes to the thread
you made. (:
Old 06-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Its ok.
Just be patient and maybe if you want people to look at it just make the tittle look interesting and the thread.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

You will have to wait for awhile for members to comment and stuff. Make the title more interesting, you know that most members are interested at.

To make it more 'around-going,' you could post a Link through a Thread or something in your Siggie.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:52 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Just be patient, it can take awhile for people to see your thread,
try to post in popular sections of the forum and try to make the threads have really interesting topics and don't make the threads just random pointless things make the threads have a point to them.
If you want more people to view them add the link to your signature too.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:30 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

I think I have read most of yours, but I don't always comment. Especially if people are asking a question, I don't post if others have already given the answer. There is so much to read here, I never really thought about how the person might feel. I will be more aware in the future, thanks to you!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT