BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules > Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2010, 12:30 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline
Default Everyone post your ideas to go into a letter to maxine!

I'm taking all of the idea posted on this board and e-mailing them to Maxine. If you post an Idea, I'll put it into the e-mail, along with your BABV name just in case we get lucky and get light bulb hats!

My first

My First idea was, you'd click a certain tree in the path, or forest, or somewhere like that. The tree slides open, and you can walk away( It only opens to you, and closes after you leave that area) or click the hole. If you click it, it shows you a clip of your character sliding down a twisty, complicated slide inside of a tree than a tree root. Than it dumps you out into a small room, the walls completely made of wood, with a table in the middle and chairs around it( made of wood) there would be tiki-torches and there could be papers or something in the middle of the table. Like a meeting room. Than, there is a doorway covered with an earth-toned( forest green, perhaps?) curtain covering it. There is a paw print under it. That curtain leads to a room with couches, chairs, a coffee table, a counter with stools and coffee cups behind it, a T.V, and a few arcade games that you could really play.

Another was an astronomy room! You would click the roof of one of the cub condo houses, and it would take you to a round, silver room. Filled with table's with maps scattered on them, a desk that your character could sit at, with maps, pencils, papers, and models of things on them. There could be a large telescope in the front. And when you click on it, your character appears to be looking out of it.( You could also show a clip of stars, planets, sun's, ect.)
Old 06-22-2010, 12:33 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

Or have a food court in the mall and serve different foods from different countries (:
Old 06-22-2010, 01:01 PM
EmilyRockStar385
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily :)

EmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of light
 EmilyRockStar385 is offline Status: Offline

I have an idea! Your furry friends would be able to come out of your backpack and walk around town with you!
Old 06-22-2010, 01:06 PM
fluffy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: FluffyRockin13

fluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to behold
 fluffy123 is offline Status: Offline

i have an idea you know like if your in the fashion district and you look up to the theaterthere like benches and stuff that could be another one sme like on top of the BABW store

BABV name: FluffyRockin13

Last edited by fluffy123; 06-22-2010 at 01:07 PM..
Old 06-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Babv name: Natalieblue147

My idea is that we could have a furniture store also in the Bearywood mall.
We could have like another level with that and a food court.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:15 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

BABV name :: KendraMay40

I think that it would be cool if we could have it so that we could trade moves, bear clothing, rides, and emoticons from one account to another. That way if there was a ride you liked and you wanted it you could trade another one of your rides for it. Or if you had a side account and you wanted your moves and emoticons on that one instead you could trade them onto that account.

I also think that there should be a llama build-a-bear, that would be awesome. :3
Old 06-22-2010, 04:11 PM
CuteGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KarlaHappyHugs4

CuteGirl is on a distinguished road
 CuteGirl is offline Status: Offline

BABV name: KarlaHappyHugs4

#1Idea: To have an Elmo and a Cookie Monster on BABW!!
#2 Idea: To have more animals in the forest, meadow and path.Animals like deers, birds,rabbits,etc..
Old 06-22-2010, 04:49 PM
scottierose
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Carissaapril32

scottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the rough
 scottierose is offline Status: Offline
Default VIB District

There should be a district ONLY for V.I.B.s.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT