BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2010, 02:44 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline
Default Locks of Love AND World's Greatest Shave Party

When: Now, continuing on for the rest of the year every day
Time: Whenever I am online (I will post here when I am)
Where: My condo (Bathroom)
What you do: Just come and line up (bring friends) and I will tend to you.
Theme: Shave 4 a cure or Locks of Love
Wear: Charity design clothes or bright colours
Instructions: Come, and say cute (for cut), have (for shave) or colour (for dye) and I will roleplay to do it, then go to the bee stylin salon and get the desired thing done. Then come back and the bravest people (maybe those who shave) will get a prize.
After: We will maybe parade around town (if you want) but will definately have a party and przie session in my throne room
Calendar: I will mark it here in case your forget

Thank you
Old 06-25-2010, 02:48 AM
angieallheart92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i have no idea what it is ^^^^

angieallheart92 has a spectacular aura aboutangieallheart92 has a spectacular aura about
 angieallheart92 is offline Status: Offline

idk what your saying
Old 06-25-2010, 02:50 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of

OK, so it an event I am holding. If you are online in buildabearville now, come to Cub Camp in USA, and bearmail me a friend request. Next, come to my cub condo where I will be waiting in my bathroom. Say colour (for dye), have (for shave) and cute (for cut) and I will pretend to do as you say. Then go to the Bee Stylin Salona and get it done for real, then meet in my throne room, where we will have a party and an awards/prizes ceremony for the bravest competitors, as well as a fashion show to show off your new hair. Bring friends too.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:54 AM
angieallheart92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i have no idea what it is ^^^^

angieallheart92 has a spectacular aura aboutangieallheart92 has a spectacular aura about
 angieallheart92 is offline Status: Offline

Ok i"m there!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:00 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy

Ok, so meet me in my condo now, the bathroom. Bring friends too if you want. This is to support cancer.

OK, I am online again! Another party
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT