BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2010, 07:06 PM
DemetriaZeroBear
Banned

DemetriaZeroBear will become famous soon enough
 DemetriaZeroBear is offline Status: Offline
Default 200 friends?

I got a friend request via bearmail in BABV, I pressed yes and it said "Sorry, DemetriaZeroBear has reached 200 friends and cannot add any more right now." And I only have 13 friends. (I do not add random people that why I dont have many friends)
And im afraid to clear my cache because I have never done it and I dont know if its safe.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:45 AM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

It's completely safe to clear your cache. All it does is delete any saved information from that webpage. It's perfectly safe : )
Old 06-26-2010, 11:58 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DemetriaZeroBear
I got a friend request via bearmail in BABV, I pressed yes and it said "Sorry, DemetriaZeroBear has reached 200 friends and cannot add any more right now." And I only have 13 friends. (I do not add random people that why I dont have many friends)
And im afraid to clear my cache because I have never done it and I dont know if its safe.
We did encounter this glitch last time we checked.

Were still working on getting this fixed. Updates will be posted soon. Stay tuned.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

That just happened to me!

Click the image to open in full size.

I had to block out his name.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT