BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2010, 01:20 AM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Yeah! The have the newpaper archives, they should have her show archives! (minus the prizes...that'd be unfair)
Old 06-16-2010, 01:23 AM
nicolejellybear1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Nicolejellybear1

nicolejellybear1 is on a distinguished road
 nicolejellybear1 is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome idea! I don't think prizes should be awarded though...
Old 06-17-2010, 06:03 PM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

Great Idea!
Old 06-26-2010, 02:37 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome idea! You should tell maxine!
Old 06-26-2010, 03:32 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

Cool idea but i dont think we should be able to get the prize because that wouldnt be very fair to some!
Old 06-26-2010, 10:01 PM
shaenysmom
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: shayyourock2

shaenysmom will become famous soon enoughshaenysmom will become famous soon enough
 shaenysmom is offline Status: Offline

Awesome Idea! I think we should be able to get the gifts of the old chloe shows because it's not fair to people who weren't on and who were on vacation. The moves and emoticons are the only reason why there's a Chole Show.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:03 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome! I love everything about this idea, except for receiving the old gifts. That wouldn't be very fair to some of us. Some people might have canceled important plans or altered their schedule, just to see the Chloe Show. And if they would have known they could get the gift later, they could've done whatever they had missed. But, great idea! I would like to see shows that maybe I had missed in the past.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:30 PM
I♥Coloring
Polar Bear
BABV Name: breezysoccerbear6

I♥Coloring will become famous soon enough
 I♥Coloring is offline Status: Offline

this idea is really cool but most people that have those moves might not want anyone else to have them because they feel happy that not many people have that move but still its a good idea

View Post Originally Posted by shaenysmom
Awesome Idea! I think we should be able to get the gifts of the old chloe shows because it's not fair to people who weren't on and who were on vacation. The moves and emoticons are the only reason why there's a Chole Show.
i agree but those people probably could have been doing something important too its just like selling rides for 1500 bear bills people who got that ride for credits are gonna be mad btw its just an example

and if we can get the rides again i think they should atleast sell them for 5 credits at bvo atleast
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT