BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2010, 11:36 AM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline
Default Screenshots!

Don't report me, because I know it's already out for the Windows, but I have been searching around, and haven't seen any for macs. If there is one, I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any. Here's the guide!

1. Choose the place you want to take your picture. (EX. Me in the Town!)
2. After you get there, start doing a move that you want the picture to have. (If you don't want a move, just skip this step!)
3. Decision time! Do you want a picture of your whole screen? Or just a selected area? To take a picture of your whole screen, hold down the keys Command, Shift, and 3. It will automatically take a picture and save it to your desktop. To take a picture of a selected area, Hold down Command, Shift, and 4. A little thing will pop up, and you need to put a box around the thing you are taking a picture of.
4. If you want to upload to the internet, I recommend Photobucket, but there are lots of uploading sites you can go to.
5. Upload your pictures to BI or another forum!
Hope I helped the Mac users out there!

OR, Valentina_Sk has told me that there is something called Screenshot Remote that you can download, here is the link:
http://www.actymac.com/Screenshots_Remote/

Last edited by brigster125; 08-05-2010 at 09:57 AM..
Old 07-07-2010, 02:09 PM
SydneyQtPie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SydneyQtPie9 (Pie on BABV)

SydneyQtPie9 will become famous soon enough
 SydneyQtPie9 is offline Status: Offline

Nice guide, but what computer do you use because sometimes it's different. I believe u have a Mac
Old 07-07-2010, 04:32 PM
CookieVanilla55
Polar Bear

CookieVanilla55 will become famous soon enoughCookieVanilla55 will become famous soon enough
 CookieVanilla55 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! You did help me out! My dad has a Mac (:
Old 07-08-2010, 09:42 AM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SydneyQtPie9
Nice guide, but what computer do you use because sometimes it's different. I believe u have a Mac
It says at the bottom and at the top that it is for Macs..so...
Old 07-19-2010, 10:26 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

I will try that next time I go to the Apple Store. (: Thanks! reppy.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Valentina_Sk
Knut

Valentina_Sk is on a distinguished road
 Valentina_Sk is offline Status: Offline

As for me, I prefer to use ScreenshotsShots Remote. It allows to take screenshots of your monitor remotely. So you can see what is done on your computer.
http://www.actymac.com/Screenshots_Remote/
Old 08-05-2010, 09:56 AM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

When I try to download that, it says it may harm my computer. So, I will stay away from that, but I will post it in the top on my guide!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
faelikescannedcorn, pie was here :]