BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2010, 10:55 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Emmaflower36
This happens to me. I created another BABV account and sent money and entered credit codes on this account. I could then buy stuff and then send it to my main account. So long as you had added them as each others friends. I hope I helped. If I did click the 'best answer' button next to my post.
Yeah I do that sometimes. You did help, there isn't a best answer button in this area though

View Post Originally Posted by ♥ChantelleButterfly♥
you can get an attic
Thanks but my attic's full! lol

View Post Originally Posted by Faelie
I always have a secondary account where I hoard a bunch of Pawlette's clothing ( in case they ever retire. ) You could try that. c:
Yeah I try that sometimes but I end up consentaly logging on and off of my accounts when I want to change
Old 07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
AbbeyAllHeart9405

I have over 12 accounts. You can .... uhm, make one and add them and do you know how to do double character? login to one, press aol welcome, go to babv and login your other on and ask one for trade, go to accept, then , yeah. Give stuff through trades, or, bearmail. Keep all your money there on that secondary and it allows you to add stuff. . So i hope that helps you.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:49 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future

Thanks Abbey, I actually have 4 accounts so I do that
Old 07-07-2010, 12:53 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
This is also correct. If you play games a lot, you will gain badges out of it, and a chance to extra inventory space.

However, this feature is still under major repair at the moment, so I cannot suggest this as an option for you.
Whoa! Really! That's how! That's cool! Ok thanks for the info! I never knew that. Is all your storage also full in your attic? If not, use your attic to store things in there so you have a little more space.
Oh! Do you have any foutain prizes that have over one item of the same? Well if you do you can sell those and get a little bit of space left! That way you wouldn't have to waste space.

Last edited by OrlandoKnight; 07-07-2010 at 12:55 PM..
Old 07-07-2010, 12:56 PM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

You can also put furniture in your attic (Not in the boxes) and that should clear up space.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:59 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear

Yeah only thing, I don't have any room cause both all the box space and floor space full!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT