BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline
Default !!Cool!! Perfect Game!

Well today on the to-do list there was bear 2 bear bowling! And I got a perfect score of 300! All I did was center it in the middle. Did a random speed, and spun it for the right! Although I didn't get a high score cause people before me already got a perfect score
Old 07-07-2010, 05:42 PM
alicefan23
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Deannahearts

alicefan23 will become famous soon enoughalicefan23 will become famous soon enough
 alicefan23 is offline Status: Offline

thats awesome izzy! it stinks that you didn't get your name on the high score list though.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:43 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

That is awsome for you! To bad you did not get the high score! The challenges today were really easy!!
Old 07-07-2010, 05:55 PM
SydneyQtPie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SydneyQtPie9 (Pie on BABV)

SydneyQtPie9 will become famous soon enough
 SydneyQtPie9 is offline Status: Offline

Yup! I got 230. But all you really have to do is make everything straight forward and make the speed the top.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:22 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

i think that if there is a perfect score in a game (which alot of games do) teveryone who gets it should be on the list but whith no 1.2.3....so its fair :]
Old 07-07-2010, 06:53 PM
iCupcake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mr. brightside

iCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of light
 iCupcake is offline Status: Offline

That is So Cool!!!!!!! Congrats! Bummer you didnt get on the HS List.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:14 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Wow congrats!!!! sorry about the hs list thing....
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
pie was here :]