BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2010, 05:25 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

Did I miss it?
Old 07-07-2010, 05:43 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

I would like to thank all who joined the Story Telling event by the Campfire earlier! Hope you guys had fun as much as we did!

Click the image to open in full size.

Also thank you, for those who shared their stories, BrendanBear110 and Shelbypopstar44.

Here's a pic of while BrendanBear110 was telling his story:

Here's a pic of while Shelbypopstar44 was telling her story:

Unfortunately, Bunnybubbles283 was nowhere to be found when it was her turn. So JaoCybearguide told his story instead.

Here's a pic of us doing the new Ring a Bell move after the Story Telling event

Wish I could post all the pictures, but these will do for now. Thanks again guys! We'll see you again at the Waterfall Mountain by the Campfire for more Story Telling!

View Post Originally Posted by BrendanBear110
here is a pic of me and other members of bi with a cyberguide Click the image to open in full size.
Cool pic

So sorry for double-posting

But I have to say, this is really sweet! Thanks guys again!

View Post Originally Posted by daphnebeardiva12
Here is a picture!
Old 07-07-2010, 05:49 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting the pictures Joe!! I really enjoyed this event
Old 07-07-2010, 05:52 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

yay i'm in some of those! Thanks so much for having us there!
Old 07-07-2010, 06:35 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

It sound like it was fun i couldent make it because i was swiming
Old 07-07-2010, 06:48 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by littlegirl287
It sound like it was fun i couldent make it because i was swiming
We could set another one next time.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:01 PM
pinkprettyisa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ms. KevJumba xDD

pinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura about
 pinkprettyisa is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
I would like to thank all who joined the Story Telling event by the Campfire earlier! Hope you guys had fun as much as we did!

Also thank you, for those who shared their stories, BrendanBear110 and Shelbypopstar44.

Here's a pic of while BrendanBear110 was telling his story:

Here's a pic of while Shelbypopstar44 was telling her story:

Unfortunately, Bunnybubbles283 was nowhere to be found when it was her turn. So JaoCybearguide told his story instead.

Here's a pic of us doing the new Ring a Bell move after the Story Telling event

Wish I could post all the pictures, but these will do for now. Thanks again guys! We'll see you again at the Waterfall Mountain by the Campfire for more Story Telling!

Cool pic

So sorry for double-posting

But I have to say, this is really sweet! Thanks guys again!
awsome pics!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT