BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BABV-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Taylorzebra201
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Um. Hello!? Look Up! Der

Taylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the rough
 Taylorzebra201 is offline Status: Offline

ok i think that is what it was that someone was trying to access my account. Thank you for all your answers, i am on my account now and nothing was taken.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:24 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Glad you can get back into your account! You should change your password, just to be safe.

For the thread to be locked, click on Mark Best Answer above which ever post helped you the most. The thread will then automatically close and display the best answer chosen by you just below your post.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Monina
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MarissaAllHeart557

Monina is on a distinguished road
 Monina is offline Status: Offline

There are 2 ways why you can't access your account

First, you maybe be banned because you did something wrong.

Or second, you must have Login 5 times with the wrong Login. You will have to wait for 15 minutes until you can Login again.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:27 PM
frenzeebear123
Trading Teddy

frenzeebear123 will become famous soon enough
 frenzeebear123 is offline Status: Offline

Its when you have entered your password incorrectly 5 times. Just wait 15 minutes :]
Old 07-12-2010, 12:10 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

Please make sure you change your password immediatley!
include numbers and symbols in your password so people can not hack into your account and never use the same password that you have used on forums like this or other forums because I hear that some hackers are stealing passwords that way. I also change my password every week just to be safe even though it can be a hastle.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:13 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

This glitch has been strangely happening to some members. It happened to my brother one time. Please e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com. Explain the situation, and see what they can do about it.

abbygailbeardiva59

View Post Originally Posted by Taylorzebra201
ok i think that is what it was that someone was trying to access my account. Thank you for all your answers, i am on my account now and nothing was taken.
Oh ok good!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT