BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2010, 04:19 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bear-2-Bear Baseball

*Sigh*
So, as you know, for CHH today you have to get at least 2,000 points in B2B Baseball.
None of my friends are on on BABV, so I just hopped on my side account to play with myself. (lol)
Then, when I clicked on to my other tab (to hit the ball with my other character) and it said "Please wait for the other player to bat." And when I clicked on the other tab to get to my other character, it said the same thing. So neither of my characters could hit the ball.
I quit the game, and started again. I finally got one character based 2,000 points and the other one was 100 points away. But then the same thing happened, neither of my accounts had a turn!
So I closed it again and neither of them got the thing checked off! :\
I am not doing anything for CHH today because nothing seems to be working except for the dog one.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM
angieallheart92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i have no idea what it is ^^^^

angieallheart92 has a spectacular aura aboutangieallheart92 has a spectacular aura about
 angieallheart92 is offline Status: Offline

buildabearville has been having a lot of problems. i hope they get them fixed
Old 07-08-2010, 04:24 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Thant happens to me ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! it gets so annoying!!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 04:29 PM
DarbiDaisy2
Polar Bear

DarbiDaisy2 will become famous soon enoughDarbiDaisy2 will become famous soon enough
 DarbiDaisy2 is offline Status: Offline

I'll play baseball with you to see if it checks off. I don't know what the problem is with fishing, but a lot of people seem to be having it. I'm on Sunnyville, USA in my city garden if you need to play.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:33 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

I got the base ball but it is the FISHING! LOL
i spent an hour on it and i gave up lol
Old 07-08-2010, 04:49 PM
DarbiDaisy2
Polar Bear

DarbiDaisy2 will become famous soon enoughDarbiDaisy2 will become famous soon enough
 DarbiDaisy2 is offline Status: Offline

I got the fishing after spending 3 hours on it.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:55 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MelanieJuly16
*Sigh*
So, as you know, for CHH today you have to get at least 2,000 points in B2B Baseball.
None of my friends are on on BABV, so I just hopped on my side account to play with myself. (lol)
Then, when I clicked on to my other tab (to hit the ball with my other character) and it said "Please wait for the other player to bat." And when I clicked on the other tab to get to my other character, it said the same thing. So neither of my characters could hit the ball.
I quit the game, and started again. I finally got one character based 2,000 points and the other one was 100 points away. But then the same thing happened, neither of my accounts had a turn!
So I closed it again and neither of them got the thing checked off! :\
I am not doing anything for CHH today because nothing seems to be working except for the dog one.
We checked this and yes this is a glitch. Were now working on getting this fixed. Please stay tuned.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:50 PM
megancub101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: megancub101

megancub101 is on a distinguished road
 megancub101 is offline Status: Offline

i saw i had to exit the game
Old 07-13-2010, 12:48 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

This happenes a lot to me and my friends, you just have to keep trying till it is fixed :/
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT