BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2010, 02:43 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline
Default Trading Codes

I've seen this happen a lot on BABV. People will say "I'll give you Bunny Glasses code!" or some other type of code. I'm just wondering, isn't it impossible to give codes over BABV because of the safe chat? I'm not sure. And I bet lots of people are being scammed out of their items because they aren't aware of this. They would trade their items, and not be able to get the code. I was also wondering if there was anything the CyBearGuides could do so that the citizens would be aware of this.

Thanks!
-99Valentine
Old 07-10-2010, 02:45 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

People on Babv say like.. on to tree etc.. That's how people say the codes. Or like first letter of you or etc.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:48 PM
AshleySassy148
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshleySassy148

AshleySassy148 will become famous soon enough
 AshleySassy148 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah OrlandoKnight is right.
My friend shared a code to me and that's how she told me. (:
Old 07-10-2010, 02:52 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

i know exactly who you are talking about. never trust people that say that, it's fake.

and yes orlandoknight is right. it's a little hard to say them, but at least it's something (;
Old 07-10-2010, 02:59 PM
LeanneFurryFriend1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LeanneFurryFriend1

LeanneFurryFriend1 is on a distinguished road
 LeanneFurryFriend1 is offline Status: Offline

OrlandoKnight is right. But sometimes it might be a lie or a scam.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:19 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
I've seen this happen a lot on BABV. People will say "I'll give you Bunny Glasses code!" or some other type of code. I'm just wondering, isn't it impossible to give codes over BABV because of the safe chat? I'm not sure. And I bet lots of people are being scammed out of their items because they aren't aware of this. They would trade their items, and not be able to get the code. I was also wondering if there was anything the CyBearGuides could do so that the citizens would be aware of this.

Thanks!
-99Valentine
The only allowable trade in the game are trades done via the "Trade" feature because this is how you will know if the trade is fair or not.

Also trading items with codes is very risky since you don't have the assurance that the code will work, or if you got the code right since the chat we are using are limited to a certain dictionary set by the Developbears.

There is a big possibility that you may get scammed doing these kinds of trading.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

I know that people have found ways to give codes but idk how they say certain letters, it would be kinda hard to figure out if you ask me.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
>w<