BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2010, 03:27 PM
nicolelorne
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicoleaugust321

nicolelorne is a jewel in the roughnicolelorne is a jewel in the roughnicolelorne is a jewel in the roughnicolelorne is a jewel in the rough
 nicolelorne is offline Status: Offline
Default questions before I hold a get well soon party for Maxine

Hi All

First of all I hope that this is the right section. If it is not please let me know.

I have a couple of questions for my firends here on BI about the get well soon party for Maxine.

1) does anyone know how to contact Maxine? I have here e-mail maxine@buildabear.com

2) When would be the best time to hold the party?

The party is going to be on BABV
Old 07-11-2010, 12:56 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by nicolelorne
Hi All

First of all I hope that this is the right section. If it is not please let me know.

I have a couple of questions for my firends here on BI about the get well soon party for Maxine.

1) does anyone know how to contact Maxine? I have here e-mail maxine@buildabear.com

2) When would be the best time to hold the party?

The party is going to be on BABV
Yup you got the her email right.

As for when's the best time to party, it should be based on the majority of your friend's timezone, or what you guys agreed upon.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:04 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

joe is right also make sure the time is good with maxine, because if you plan her a party and she cant come, that would not be good! :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT