BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Check Out My New....

Closed Thread
Old 07-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

Wow! That is so nice of you.
I hope she has a happy birthday.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:01 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

thanks, I hope she will
Old 07-14-2010, 10:07 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

CONGRATZ! 8D

That's a great gift for your sister! Happy early bday to her too! :]
Old 07-14-2010, 10:21 AM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

Oh cool she will have fun with them! I like the look of bunny glasses.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Yesenia2Hip76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Yesenia2Hip76

Yesenia2Hip76 is on a distinguished road
 Yesenia2Hip76 is offline Status: Offline

Awww! You must really love your sister!xD
Old 07-14-2010, 11:35 AM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

Ask your mom if it's too late to adopt...... lol I wish I was your sister!
Old 07-14-2010, 11:43 AM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Aww! That's the best birthday present ever! (:
Happy Early Birthday Grace!
Old 07-14-2010, 12:06 PM
SydneyQtPie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SydneyQtPie9 (Pie on BABV)

SydneyQtPie9 will become famous soon enough
 SydneyQtPie9 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CaraPawprints1
I just got bunny glasses for my sister (her birthday is tommorow) How cool is that? AAAAAAAAAAAA! xD
You're so nice Cara! Grace is going to love them. I knew she had them on her old account. She's going to love them. Tell her I said happy b-day!
Old 07-14-2010, 12:42 PM
madeleinebearyloved
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Madeleinebearyloved

madeleinebearyloved will become famous soon enoughmadeleinebearyloved will become famous soon enough
 madeleinebearyloved is offline Status: Offline

Thats a pretty amazing birthday gift! My brothers don't even know when my birthday is or how old i am!!! (and they're older than me!) That is so gracious of you to give her bunny glasses. I guess thats good because 1) she has to be nice to you and 2) you dont have to spend real money on a gift. Tell you sister I said Happy Birthday!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara, pie was here :]