BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2008, 06:44 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

Actually, I am straight from the source. I've worked for BABW for over 8 years now - so I do know what I'm talking about! Yes, they are not allowing Welcome Passes to be used for new animals. They are also not allowing "rebirthed" or generic birth certificates to be used for new bears since too many people were taking advantage of the service and just doing new certificates to get all the new bears and their PSIs.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:45 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

This thread is getting a little rude and disrespectful.

There is absolutely no reason to email Maxine for every little thing. When an employee of BuildABear gives you the answer, you should be respectful.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT