BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2010, 05:23 AM
DanelleSlowpoke
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DanelleSlowpoke

DanelleSlowpoke is on a distinguished road
 DanelleSlowpoke is offline Status: Offline

I lost all my rare stuff to a girl too, and I kept emailing the help patrol and they finally got it back for me, but there was once they didnt help me get back the items too, and that was my favourite

So sorry for you... You should try to email vwhelp@buildabear.com, vwpatrol@buildabear.com. Hope that helps.

Wish you good luck in finding your items!
Old 07-31-2010, 10:20 AM
I'mAnsleyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Quitted

I'mAnsleyalohabear will become famous soon enoughI'mAnsleyalohabear will become famous soon enough
 I'mAnsleyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

IT IS OK!
Ok look,for one thing she is ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS!At bear boulevard in BABW!So no worries,and she scammed like way too many people,here is a story
She asks me to a trade and i accept
Her:Want my account?Just take it!
Then i just canceled the trade cuz i can tell she was a scammer!
Then like a week later we trade again and she wants my cuddles hat,and she has nothing i want back then,but i did want her nerd glasses but she had that on so yeah.Then about 2 days later i asked her cuddles for nerd glasses,so technically she knew that i am not getting scammed by her so she is gonna be goin for a fair trade=)
But unfortunately didn't get the glasses cuz she canceled the trade cuz she wanted 2 more things from me,1 is enough unless it is like really rare.So never let people borrow your things,they'd never give it back,unless they were a friend you knew for years they probably would=)
Also she tried scamming my friend KaileeWinter8 (I think) out of her flamingo mask?not sure...but this girl named Brittany something got scammed by her too.No worries,just send an email to BABV and they'll restore your itemsBtw she online in BABW right now
Old 08-02-2010, 04:44 AM
EveAllHeart52
Polar Bear

EveAllHeart52 has a spectacular aura aboutEveAllHeart52 has a spectacular aura about
 EveAllHeart52 is offline Status: Offline

Report her!
Then hopefully you will get your items back.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:49 AM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

well no offence but that was your fault aswell for not trading the rare items at the same time , of course she was going to run away !
Old 08-02-2010, 01:10 PM
melika_182
Polar Bear
BABV Name: missydaisy8

melika_182 is on a distinguished road
 melika_182 is offline Status: Offline

This happens to a lot of people. If you can't trade it at the time i would trust the person. Because lots of people are complaining that the other person said they would give you stuff but not at this time. Its not a smart idea to do
Old 08-02-2010, 01:25 PM
nana6262
Polar Bear
BABV Name: sammyteddy29

nana6262 is on a distinguished road
 nana6262 is offline Status: Offline

Okay, this has happened to me befor, just email maxine and i belive you can get the items back, i didnt know i could email her when i got scamed so i did not email her but do it while you can
Old 08-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Default I'm so sorry

ok, i was in bear bouvalard and hannazoom was next to me. I said sash for trade and she was like ok. and after trade i said there is nothing i want, sorry, she said i lied cause i didn't give her sash. here is the conversation.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:19 PM
carahpawsome1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarahPawsome1

carahpawsome1 will become famous soon enough
 carahpawsome1 is offline Status: Offline

Awww I'm so sorry you should report her immidiatly.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
don't give up!!!, don't quit!, no! :(', pie was here :]