BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides > Promos and Updates

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2010, 10:18 AM
AshtonCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

AshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to behold
 AshtonCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Warning: Do not give out your personal information

We recently received an email from a guest saying that Build-A-Bear Workshop emailed and asked for a home address. We will never email you and ask you for personal information. If you receive an email that says you won pawsome virtual stuff and to just send your mailing address and they will send you the stuff – do not believe it. This is not an email from us. Also, all emails from Build-A-Bear Workshop will come from @buildabear.com, not any other email provider e.g., hotmail.com, yahoo.com gmail.com. If you have received an email and are in doubt, please email vwhelp@buildabear.com and we will verify if it is real.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Beachgirl87
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Just call me Miranda ok??

Beachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the rough
 Beachgirl87 is offline Status: Offline

Ok Thank you, I did not receive any e-mails like that, but if I do , I will be sure to delete it.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:46 PM
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9

neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline

Whoa o.O
ok, thanks for warning us.
i don't want any stalkers after me.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:04 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for warning us.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for warning us (:
Old 08-12-2010, 10:18 PM
I'mAnsleyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Quitted

I'mAnsleyalohabear will become famous soon enoughI'mAnsleyalohabear will become famous soon enough
 I'mAnsleyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

I never got any emails like that=)
And yeah i am not dumb to fall for that,i know it is from buildabear
Thx for warning!Cuz some young kids might fall for it and man...what could happen?
Old 08-19-2010, 03:24 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

That's like really scary. 0_o
Even if I got an email from like some safe place I'd never give them my address, it's just not right to do that through the internet, you never know what could happen. I hope no one fell for that fake email. D:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
neydis ish awesome ;3