BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2010, 11:47 PM
pinkprettyisa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ms. KevJumba xDD

pinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura about
 pinkprettyisa is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
Just gotta say, it's a SPIDER...locking the door won't do ANYTHING...it can crawl under the door. You guys amuse me.

Yeah, the spider can bite you...just don't go up and touch it. Put thick clothing on if you want--it's just a spider. I hate spiders, don't get me wrong, but I'm not gonna let them manipulate me into putting on gear to rid them from my house.

If you don't want to kill it, find a thin magazine and nudge the spider on the magazine, put a cup or bowl tightly over and take it outside, and release it.

If you want to kill the thing--it's called your father's shoe.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:07 AM
kathleenjuly8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^ Call me kathleen :)

kathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to behold
 kathleenjuly8 is offline Status: Offline

Okay the spider is gone! Thank you!!!!!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:14 AM
juliabee3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Julia

juliabee3 will become famous soon enough
 juliabee3 is offline Status: Offline

Put a Blanket or something thick or long along the bottem of the door. spray some bug spray around it.
Take A phone or whatever you need and go somewhere safe. like By your front door or something. if your family has a emergency spot, go there. Tell your parents quickly. Then they should call the exterminater. When its all over, The exeterminaters Should have put some kind of spray or Something over the whole bathroom. so it could kill any thing the spider did. as in ''Eggs, Bacteria'' Now, where did the spider come from ? did it come from somekind of window?
or through the door? Trace back. there could be more. check all your animals if they were biten. if they are, put some Ointment on it.
Wolf Spiders are dangourse. i had exeperiance with one in a hotel room in Arizona. I was not biten, but hotel staff were.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:47 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Where the wild things are
Ooohh Snap!! That is scary! Dont kill it!! It will react! SHut the door, If your parents are not home, and you are very Uneasy about it locked up, Go to the neighbors house! Im sure they could help you out!

Me, Im not a big fan of spiders! I freak out big time! But if it is small I would just Kill it. But Dont not to the wolf spider! Ask for help! If neighbors will not coem or not there, you should call 911 if have no one to turn to. (I would do this) But yes! Stay safe!

Ummm . . . I'm pretty sure the spider is not going to react after you kill it. . . just saying. . .
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, christina(:, emmaflower owns zombies, get_this_rat_off_my_head, kalina, meghan, nicki's shop, nickinightingale4, remi and the aliens