BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Bring it back!

Well you know all about the bearmail about the Smallfrys, I think it should be brought back. Most people didn't get a chance to print it, either it didn't work or you didn't get a chance.
It broke my friends little sisters heart that she couldn't print it out.
She really wanted one because she suggested them.

NOTE: No one was really told that you could only print it out once so it would be fair.

Thanks fur viewing
Old 09-04-2010, 05:38 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

totally agree!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of

Thanks! I'm glad your with me
Old 09-04-2010, 05:40 PM
RoxyJazz10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RoxyJazz10

RoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the rough
 RoxyJazz10 is offline Status: Offline

i agree but it says i can print it out still.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by RoxyJazz10
i agree but it says i can print it out still.
Really? Your lucky then. We were only available to print it yesterday

OK, should I send it to Maxine? I already sent it but it didn't get through.

Last edited by Serenapawfectpal3; 09-05-2010 at 03:01 PM..
Old 09-05-2010, 03:07 PM
kathleenjuly8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^ Call me kathleen :)

kathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to behold
 kathleenjuly8 is offline Status: Offline

I agreee!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Old 09-05-2010, 03:11 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

I agree completely! It's not fair because it's hard for people to print it out in one day! The online prizes you can have a chance for as long as you want. I couldn't because I didn't have ink, and hopefully I'll be able to still use it, but I don't know.. I emailed Maxine, she said they're going to be other chances.. I hope so.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:03 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Uh huh, since I don't have a printed either, its not fair that it has to be 'printable'.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by miss fuzzy pal
Uh huh, since I don't have a printed either, its not fair that it has to be 'printable'.
I know
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT