BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2010, 04:49 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AliceGemini29
The Paw Print Dog Bed is from the Black Lab.

The Prehistoric Art that is in the top row is from the Spinosaurus.

The Yellow Feather Rug (last row) is from the Happy Chick.

The White Fluffy Rug (the bone-shaped rug) is from the White Fluffy Puppy.

The Bean Bag Chair is from the Lil' Buttercream Cub.

The Andean Headress is from the Andean Spectacled Bear, and it also comes with glasses.
Oh, thank you so much! :O

View Post Originally Posted by Megbearish1
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...hlight=psi%27s

Click here for a guide to different psi's for furry friends. Made by one of our members. (: Hope i helped!
I forgot about the guide; thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Caroline4LeafClover465
The Happy Chick gives the Egg Rug thing xD

The hat is part of a PSI from the Andean Bear

The Beanbag is from the Lil' Vanilla Cub
Thanks! (:

View Post Originally Posted by krissyangel
Correct.

The Pink Baseball Pennant is from a baseball stadium pink bear.

I have never seen that 'B' necklace! It's so pretty! eep!
Thank you! (: These items were from a Test person. So I wonder where the neckalce is from...?
Old 09-05-2010, 05:07 PM
kathleenjuly8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^ Call me kathleen :)

kathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to behold
 kathleenjuly8 is offline Status: Offline

I have the bean bag, I forget where it's from though, sorry.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I know where the B necklace is from. Its from the new babw craftshop kits they sell at Michale's. I bought 3 different kits today. And they all had a code. (The items I bought all cost $5.99. And I had some 50% off of one item coupons. So I got them at a good price.) The codes gave a choice between 8 different necklaces. And each kit gave the same necklace choice. I picked the star, paw print, and the B necklace. (I'm thinking that it depends on the price of the item you buy that gives a different code item. Someone said they bought a 10 card Stationary decoration set that was $9.00, and they got a marker, that you pick the color for.)
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:08 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Spikefan2004
I know where the B necklace is from. Its from the new babw craftshop kits they sell at Michale's. I bought 3 different kits today. And they all had a code. (The items I bought all cost $5.99. And I had some 50% off of one item coupons. So I got them at a good price.) The codes gave a choice between 8 different necklaces. And each kit gave the same necklace choice. I picked the star, paw print, and the B necklace. (I'm thinking that it depends on the price of the item you buy that gives a different code item. Someone said they bought a 10 card Stationary decoration set that was $9.00, and they got a marker, that you pick the color for.)
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks for the information, I gave you rep. :]
Old 09-05-2010, 09:15 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

The Paw Print Dog Bed is from the Black Lab. =)

The Prehistoric Art that is in the top row is from the Spinosaurus.

The Yellow Feather Rug (last row) is from the Happy Chick.

The White Fluffy Rug (the bone-shaped rug) is from the White Fluffy Puppy.

The Bean Bag Chair is from the Lil' Buttercream Cub.

The Andean Headress is from the Andean Spectacled Bear.

~Katherine, Buddy, Hope This Helped~
Old 09-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

If you want to know more about the craft kits, I just posted a thread: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=93516
Old 09-06-2010, 10:01 AM
AliceGemini29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AliceGemini29

AliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to behold
 AliceGemini29 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info on the craft kits, Spikefan2004!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:09 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info guys! (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
meghan<3