BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2010, 09:45 AM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan and Ruby!
Yeah but people might get Mean and say "Your Nails look Horrible!, Mine are way Better!" which can hurt people, and PLus too Girly for me.
Well, It would pretty much be just a color option I guess.... and if its too girly you wouldnt have to use it
Old 08-28-2010, 09:55 AM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

Good idea but you wouldn't be able to see them. And of course there is gonna be somebody to say something bad. Or a boy could go get their nails done. & that would be trouble.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:54 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome idea! Please email it to maxine and maybe they will do it and they should let the boys do it to cause some boys paint their nails black for halloween and stuff
Old 08-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

Great idea!

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan and Ruby!
Yeah but people might get Mean and say "Your Nails look Horrible!, Mine are way Better!" which can hurt people, and PLus too Girly for me.
Well, I suppose they might find a way to, but you can already say that with hair and outfits and eye and skin colors. I've had people come up to me and say, "That hair looks 'bed' (bad)." before. I told them, "I don't mind if you don't like it, but I like it and that's all that matters to me." And you wouldn't have to get nail polish, I'm sure, if you didn't like it.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:08 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

I think like 6 Buildings could open in BABV for the Spring or Summer 2011
A Nails Shop for girls
A fashion Hand shop for girls
A Boys Saketbord Stadum for the skatebords bought at pawlettes were girls watch
A Girls Fashion Show area boys can get in and watch
A Hevay Metal Concert for the boys
A JB or Slena Gomez Concert for girls

And i would be in luck cause i did make a couple of girl side acounts for girly stuff to come out
Old 09-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

Good idea but I already posted an idea like this (:
Old 09-08-2010, 06:30 PM
hi900
Trading Teddy

hi900 will become famous soon enough
 hi900 is offline Status: Offline

boys could become boy scouts and have a dance club maybe on babv?? The girl could have a spa that would be cool.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:04 PM
coolierachel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelAwesome254

coolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nice
 coolierachel is offline Status: Offline

Great idea, but we can't really SEE our hands. So I don't know. xD
Old 09-08-2010, 07:09 PM
LorenButtercup
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LorenButtercup

LorenButtercup is on a distinguished road
 LorenButtercup is offline Status: Offline

The nail shop idea wouldn't really work cuz our we can't see our hands...lol but the fashion show area is a good idea!!!!!!!!! I luv that! Because me and my friends are always putting on a show!!!!! So email Maxine! I think it might get passed!!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
a-b-b-e-y, kalina, lalalalalal, meghan, meghan<3