BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2010, 08:08 PM
krissyzoom22
Banned
BABV Name: krissyzoom22

krissyzoom22 will become famous soon enough
 krissyzoom22 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Answered: need help asp !

i ordered for babw and it never sent my mom an email or a history order never went threw maybe it never went threw idk help wil it still come yet ? ?

Last edited by krissyzoom22; 09-08-2010 at 08:17 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by StarrBalletBear
Are you 100 percent sure that you guys were charged for the purchase or that it even went through ? If your mom ordered with a card then the purchase should be the history of the card if she calls up like your bank or the people who the made the credit / debt / visa card they may be able to look into the cards history and see if you actually had the order go through. If not see , try ordering again. If you did get charged try emailing the vwhelp@buildabear.com people they might be able to help you with the problem and get your money back or fix the order. it may have just been something simple like wrong email address.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:33 PM
DougieLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DougieLuv

DougieLuv is on a distinguished road
 DougieLuv is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by krissyzoom22
i ordered for babw and it never sent my mom an email or a history order never went threw maybe it never went threw idk help wil it still come yet ? ?

It could be possible that you typed in the wrong email. Personally, I've never ordered online, so I couldn't tell you. When did you order it though? Maybe they had a lot of orders and they haven't gotten to yours yet.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:33 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Are you 100 percent sure that you guys were charged for the purchase or that it even went through ? If your mom ordered with a card then the purchase should be the history of the card if she calls up like your bank or the people who the made the credit / debt / visa card they may be able to look into the cards history and see if you actually had the order go through. If not see , try ordering again. If you did get charged try emailing the vwhelp@buildabear.com people they might be able to help you with the problem and get your money back or fix the order. it may have just been something simple like wrong email address.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 PM
krissyzoom22
Banned
BABV Name: krissyzoom22

krissyzoom22 will become famous soon enough
 krissyzoom22 is offline Status: Offline

idk will ask her to do that thanks i gtg will pic best later or tommrwo
Old 09-08-2010, 10:28 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by krissyzoom22
idk will ask her to do that thanks i gtg will pic best later or tommrwo
Okay good luck ! If you have any more questions please ask I really hope that you get everything sorted out!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:32 PM
iiPrincessPeace
Polar Bear
BABV Name: -♥-

iiPrincessPeace will become famous soon enough
 iiPrincessPeace is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT