BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EmelieRosie(Call me Emily/Em)

Hearts will become famous soon enoughHearts will become famous soon enough
 Hearts is offline Status: Offline

who won? o_o
Old 12-07-2008, 12:29 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DiamondPatches34 <love ♥

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough
 diamondallheart166 is offline Status: Offline

don't choose a winner yet! i wanna enter!
Old 12-07-2008, 12:42 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DiamondPatches34 <love ♥

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough
 diamondallheart166 is offline Status: Offline

There was a small bear lost in the woods on a hot summer day. Little did the bear know that it was being folowed by a girl.The bear trotted down a hill and found himself near a stream, because the girl had tripped and rolled down the hill into the freezing water. It may have been summer but the water was still cold. The bear watched as the girl was gasping for breath. He roared and got on his hind legs every now again. The bear couldn't see the girl anymore and jumped into the water.He grabbed her shirt with his teeth, and started to walk away.

__________________________________________________ _______________

They were now at his cave, and the bear licked her face. She was breathing, but was sure passed out. She was shaking still, from the coldness. She woke up, and opened her eyes. She screamed, and tried to jump up, and run out. She couldn't. She couldn't move any of her body parts. It hurt too much. She looked at the bear thoughfully, and thought, I think this bear actually saved my life. He doesn't look too mean, anyway. I think I could be nice to him. The bear went out and grabbed some grass. He came back in and gave it to her. The girl, who's name was Breanna, looked at it with disgust, and took it. She turned her back to him, and pretended to eat it. "Yum!" she said enthusiastically. The bear laid down, and thought, her parents probably miss her. She probably misses them too. It may cause alot of trouble, but she needs to get home. I know I miss my parents. He had lost his parents during the Open Season. He went over to Breanna, and got her onto his back. The girl suddenly felt warmer, surrounded by his black fur. The bear started to walk, and soon got to her parents house. The parents screamed when they saw the bear, and the mom cried when she saw her daughter, who was all warm now, but had a broken leg. The dad called animal control, and the girl was taken away by the parents, and the bear was taken away by the animal control. He got taken away to the State Zoo, and the girl, whenever she got the chance, would visit him. It made him happy to see her happy face, and it made her happy, because she always remembered that day, when she almost died.

THE END
Old 12-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Toastfairy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Leahfluffy23

Toastfairy is on a distinguished road
 Toastfairy is offline Status: Offline

WINNERS!
1st Hearts!
2nd sporty girl!
EVERYONE did great, but some didn't write enough!sorry.Winners please pm/vm me and set up a time and a place!
Old 12-08-2008, 08:01 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations to the winners.

Thanks Leah. Please contact the winners.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT