BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2010, 12:03 PM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RadioActiveChris
it is not fair because other jr bearguides get the test bear for free including this feature with the backpack. and now you dont get a bear or this feature if you become a jr bearguide...
now you can only get this feature if you pay for it...
Yes, because the owners of BABV wanted to test a new product, and who better to test a product than BABV's own citizens, the JCBGs! Now they're out in the online shop, they don't need testing anymore, so the JCBGs don't need to recieve them for free. It's like JCBG appreciation month. September '10 was a month dedicated to the JCBGs, and they got free gifts for all of the work they've done to help BABV. If you became a JCBG after September had begun, you didn't get the gifts because you haven't done anything to help BABV as a JCBG, so the reason behind the gifts didn't apply to you. So this is totally fair. :]
Old 10-05-2010, 12:57 PM
RadioActiveChris
Knut
BABV Name: ChrisSkater262

RadioActiveChris is on a distinguished road
 RadioActiveChris is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SimoneBuddyCub
Yes, because the owners of BABV wanted to test a new product, and who better to test a product than BABV's own citizens, the JCBGs! Now they're out in the online shop, they don't need testing anymore, so the JCBGs don't need to recieve them for free. It's like JCBG appreciation month. September '10 was a month dedicated to the JCBGs, and they got free gifts for all of the work they've done to help BABV. If you became a JCBG after September had begun, you didn't get the gifts because you haven't done anything to help BABV as a JCBG, so the reason behind the gifts didn't apply to you. So this is totally fair. :]
no it isnt fair because only why the owners of babv wanted to test a new product, other jcbgs get features for free that other cyberguides dont get now...
only because of they made the test to late or they cant, like me, register to babv earlieer because on the german birth certifications are no keycodes and i had to order new certifications from the usa...
it doesnt matter of the free bear, but this feature should use all the JBCG´s or all citizen of BABV. and not only the JBCG´s that take the test before september...
And that has nothing to do with money. Thats only a little programming thing in the game...
Sorry about my bad english
Old 10-05-2010, 01:53 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline
I didn't get the button at first either. So my mom suggested "try logging out and logging back in again". So I tried it, and it worked! Hope this idea helps!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:04 PM
RadioActiveChris
Knut

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
I didn't get the button at first either. So my mom suggested "try logging out and logging back in again". So I tried it, and it worked! Hope this idea helps!
i tryed it many times. but dont work
Old 10-05-2010, 06:22 PM
CourtneyApril351
Polar Bear
BABV Name: *pokes username*

CourtneyApril351 will become famous soon enoughCourtneyApril351 will become famous soon enough
 CourtneyApril351 is offline Status: Offline

Like Simone said.
JCBG's got it for helping out the BABV community.
It is fair, if you know what a great job JCBG's are doing.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:03 PM
alicefan23
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Deannahearts

alicefan23 will become famous soon enoughalicefan23 will become famous soon enough
 alicefan23 is offline Status: Offline

no it isnt fair because only why the owners of babv wanted to test a new product, other jcbgs get features for free that other cyberguides dont get now...
only because of they made the test to late or they cant, like me, register to babv earlieer because on the german birth certifications are no keycodes and i had to order new certifications from the usa...
it doesnt matter of the free bear, but this feature should use all the JBCG´s or all citizen of BABV. and not only the JBCG´s that take the test before september...
And that has nothing to do with money. Thats only a little programming thing in the game...
Sorry about my bad english

I'm sorry you weren't able to get it. BABV people want to try new things and not everything can just be free on the game. Like with the zoo only people with the zoo animals or are a current VIB can get in it.

I would do as everyone says and log out then back in and clear your cache if that doesn't work email the help email thing.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:30 AM
RadioActiveChris
Knut

thats bad
i won't buy a virtual bear...
Thats not fair
and i cant buy a virtual bear to get this feature because on the german homepage they dont sell these virtual bears...
and i think tahts not fair too
Old 10-06-2010, 02:06 PM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CourtneyApril351
Like Simone said.
JCBG's got it for helping out the BABV community.
It is fair, if you know what a great job JCBG's are doing.
Thank you Courtney! x]

Chris: I am very sorry that you can't get a virtual bear. But this is no reason to critisise BABV. Only the JCBGs who were registered before the test bears came out got the bear, and BABV can't keep giving out test bears [that don't even need testing anymore!] to every new member who joins. It was a reward that active JCBGs deserved. :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
simone was here <3