BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-26-2010, 04:48 AM
krissyangel
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: krissyangel114 (kitty)

krissyangel is just really nicekrissyangel is just really nicekrissyangel is just really nicekrissyangel is just really nice
 krissyangel is offline Status: Offline

They kind of scare me when they just pop into your condo and follow you around...=/
Old 09-29-2010, 04:50 PM
janayballet6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: janayballet6

janayballet6 is on a distinguished road
 janayballet6 is offline Status: Offline

LOL THEY R SO FUNNY! once i was really sad and one walked up to me and since they can't talk started doing funny emotions! idk it was just so funny!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

Are they real people or just NPCs? :|
Old 09-29-2010, 09:25 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur posting~! It's good to know that they are here to keep us safe and not to scare us~!
Old 10-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Faelie
This is my question also. From what I can gather, they're NPCs.

They are not counted in the list of users present, and you can't click on them like you can any other avatar in the game. They never respond to my attempts to say hello or questions, and they appear, do random moves, then leave.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:02 AM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by krissyangel
They kind of scare me when they just pop into your condo and follow you around...=/

yeah krissy ur right one dude did the samething
Old 10-12-2010, 04:13 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

I know that these are suppose to help, but people that don't know get freaked out. Maybe they should explain it in the bearville times. Also, I can't take a picture with them, because they come in and mess up the people i'm taking a picture of!
Old 10-12-2010, 08:00 PM
pinkprettyisa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ms. KevJumba xDD

pinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura about
 pinkprettyisa is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Faelie
Old 10-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Taylorzebra201
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Um. Hello!? Look Up! Der

Taylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the rough
 Taylorzebra201 is offline Status: Offline

thanks for posting, if u get banned can u make a new account
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
colleen♥, emiliewashere, getridofthem, kalina, meowmeow >w<, nice cyberguide, selenawuzhere:], the new cybearguides do, they scare me! :[, they were scary.., theyhaveweirdbehavior