BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-12-2010, 10:21 PM
3ponypals
Banned
BABV Name: RavenDazzle15

3ponypals is on a distinguished road
 3ponypals is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation candy corn kitty avalable?

i was watching a movie on youtube from thetoychannel, and they had the candy corn kitty on their! its so cute! is it avaible as a test animal at all stores? i know a lot of you will say "it depends go call your local store" but i just wondered is it more common? here let me find the link and then i will tell you the time where he shows it.. it will also say where the guy is at

ok...well he is at the Westfarms Mall in West Hartford / Farmington Connecticut.

here is the link to the youtube video... he shows the candy corn kitty from 0.45 seconds to 0.50 seconds. i promise this is an actual youtube video!
sorry i couldn't get it to work. but type in the youtube search engine

then click on the video that has that title. the profile name that the guy is on should be THETOYCHANNEL. just follow what i said about the seconds i'm telling you where he shows the candy corn kitty, but you might want to watch the rest of it if you want... plz tell me if you see it, or you know that a lot of stores have it as a test animal
3ponypals

Last edited by 3ponypals; 11-13-2010 at 10:54 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT