BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-14-2010, 10:49 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

Recycling Center; Bearilliant. (;
Old 11-14-2010, 10:51 PM
siberianhuskylover1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TaYlaRALLHeArT72!!!

siberianhuskylover1 has a spectacular aura aboutsiberianhuskylover1 has a spectacular aura aboutsiberianhuskylover1 has a spectacular aura about
 siberianhuskylover1 is offline Status: Offline

thanks you ALOT
Old 11-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

she is in bear disco, but the den is full
Old 11-18-2010, 07:45 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile Please use Sticky Thread

Thanks fur posting but please use sticky thread provided.
Every month or half month there is a thread turned into a sticky thread by mods or admin for reporting sightings of special guests ( Maxine, Chloe, Miguel & Green tracks ). Many members including myself keep that page open all the time they are on & check it regularly to see if there have been any sightings. If every time there is a sighting somebody starts a new thread then it is much harder to follow. Many members might then miss out on getting the special gift by not seeing the new thread. One time I only knew that Green Tracks was on because I happened to stumble accross him online by chance and he left quickly. I missed knowing about Maxine completely. I had been checking the sticky thread every 10 minutes or so & nobody had posted. Please in an effort to help as many members as we can get the gift please can we all make an extra special effort not to start a new thread but to please use the sticky thread provided for the purpose.

Thank You.
Christmas
Old 11-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Mariana
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NikkiBallerina233

Mariana is on a distinguished road
 Mariana is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation PLEASE

I do agree! Please use the sticky thread so that it is easier for us to follow if you find some of our friends. I also have the thread open when I´m on Buildabearville and it is real sad to find out that someone has actually met Maxine or Chloe and talked about it somewhere else. I hope you can help by writing it down in the correct place to help the rest of us find them.

Last edited by Mariana; 11-18-2010 at 11:15 AM..
Old 11-18-2010, 11:54 AM
ajadorable55013
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AJADORABLE55013

ajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud of
 ajadorable55013 is offline Status: Offline

I agree these posts make it difficult to locate the special guest. The other thing that get me is that there are a lot of false alarms on the sticky thread where someone makes idle talk. I always think it's a sighting and get disappointed when it's not.

These kind of post threads (not the sticky ones) are much better for idle talk.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
meghan<3