BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2010, 03:59 PM
jonasgirl512
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ElizabethIceSkate11

jonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura about
 jonasgirl512 is offline Status: Offline

You need gimp, and you might wanna take a screen shot on solid color, go to layers<<Transparency<<Ad to alpha channel then you click the select by color tool, the click it edit<<clear, then save. TA DA. xDD
Old 12-04-2010, 04:09 PM
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Megan (:

AdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to behold
 AdaraFriendly is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by jonasgirl512
You need gimp, and you might wanna take a screen shot on solid color, go to layers<<Transparency<<Ad to alpha channel then you click the select by color tool, the click it edit<<clear, then save. TA DA. xDD
Does gimp cause viruses? what kind of gimp? i know what it is but i want to know wich type? 2.6? could you give me the URL for downloading site?

Last edited by AdaraFriendly; 12-04-2010 at 04:11 PM..
Old 12-04-2010, 04:19 PM
jonasgirl512
Polar Bear

jonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura about

2.6. Umm...I think it was cnt.net? IDK. Just don't download it from gimp.org. I may give vituses, withb the first one I said, It checks the file for virusies before downloading, so your safe.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AdaraFriendly
Thanks! i do have a bear, but when i open my inventory the button is not their? any suggestions? Thanks for you help -Appreciate it
Same here! :/
Old 12-05-2010, 11:43 AM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! i do have a bear, but when i open my inventory the button is not their? any suggestions? Thanks for you help -Appreciate it
That is very strange. I suggest refreshing the page and clearing your cache. If both do not work I suggest emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com . If you can not email post in the "Cyberguides Section" in this website. Then a Cyberguide will gladly assist you.

View Post Originally Posted by jonasgirl512
2.6. Umm...I think it was cnt.net? IDK. Just don't download it from gimp.org. I may give vituses, withb the first one I said, It checks the file for virusies before downloading, so your safe.
If you download from Cnet for Gimp you will not get viruses. It was a slip in the site that caused the virus, not from GIMP itself, :-)
Old 12-05-2010, 11:45 AM
jonasgirl512
Polar Bear

Cnet! I knew it had to do with a C. xDD

Last edited by jonasgirl512; 12-05-2010 at 12:01 PM..
Old 12-06-2010, 09:41 PM
lilaFurbulous
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilaFurbulous

lilaFurbulous will become famous soon enough
 lilaFurbulous is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mickeyquack
In september (at the end of the month.) If you were an active Jr cybearguide you received a free Jr Cybearguide bear (a blue bear with a lighter blue star on the belly) Also in the month of Octobear BABW sold virtual bears online on their web site for $8 each. If you have either of those you will have the option to take your bear out of your backpack and have the button pictured above. If not, then you will not have that option.
AHH thank you!! i couldnt figure it out either! =]
Old 12-06-2010, 10:07 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

No actually.. with any bear, you are able to take them out :] Just press the button under the '???' slot on the right side of the inventory stuff :]

Refresh, as in log off and back in :] Buildabearville has had a glitches.. many. :P But it should be fixed by now! xP
Old 12-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

There's a little blue button on the right side of the clothes in your inventory[:
Old 12-07-2010, 09:32 AM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

Mickey is correct. You needed either the Jr.Cybearguide bear or a virtual bear to access the feature of your bear walking next to you. Once you had it, any of your bears could walk around.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT