BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Mariana
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NikkiBallerina233

Mariana is on a distinguished road
 Mariana is offline Status: Offline
Angry abbiebright

When I saw her she was on the Northpole line and I don´t know if that is where she always is. As for either weekdays or weekends - are there any other options? We are serious about this so why make jokes about it and try making us look like fools?
Old 12-10-2010, 11:19 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mariana
Well the market seems to be sort of a cabinet with boxes and you can choose to "buy" one, two or three boxes to open and then you get what is inside them. I managed to see her one of the first times she was there. If EVERYONE used the sticky thread for the month when they see that Abbie or Chloe or Maxine is on it would be soooo much easier for us to get a chance of meeting them. As of now messages thet they are on are sent to all kinds of new threads and those of us who keep the sticky thread open don´t see it.
I have later seen notices that Abbie has been on (Dec 5th I think) but that was not on the sticky thread.
I don´t think there is a system for when they show up - but it is always in the middle of the night for those of us who live in Europe!
Yes, that's true, she does seem to come late at night for us who live in Europe! She should come at times that suit every country... xD

Okay, I guess that's kind of impossible. xDD

Last edited by mayaluckybear19; 12-20-2010 at 05:18 AM..
Old 12-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Mariana
Polar Bear

I understand that it is impossible to find hours that would suit us all over the world at the same time. But I have asked for them to give us in Europe a chance to meet them by sometimes letting them on arund five-seven pm (European time). That would be 11 am to 1 pm for the US more or less. Hope they will listen so that we also have a chance of seeing Maxine, Abbie and so on.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:20 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Abbie's market will be there for almost 24 hours when she comes to town. I have tested this with my side accounts. She is the fairest one of all the celebrities to see.
She is not in the same place all the time. She's been in several different places every time she visits.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:06 PM
BeckFastPaws
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BeckFastPaws

BeckFastPaws has a spectacular aura aboutBeckFastPaws has a spectacular aura aboutBeckFastPaws has a spectacular aura about
 BeckFastPaws is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mariana
When I saw her she was on the Northpole line and I don´t know if that is where she always is. As for either weekdays or weekends - are there any other options? We are serious about this so why make jokes about it and try making us look like fools?
No one's trying to make anyone look like fools. A little humor is always good. If you take everything in life seriously, you won't enjoy it.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Mariana
Polar Bear

Exclamation

When someone seriously asks if there is a chance to figure out when a celebrity will be on, I don´t think you can classify the "either weekdays or weekends" as humor. I agree that humor is great fun. This was simply rude!

It´s great if Abbiebright is on for 24 hours and I can see that I might have missed her because I just thought she was on the train now the North Pole is open. Could you please tell us where else she has been (with her trading market I mean - I know that she is in the building at the marketplace otherwise).
Thanks in advance
Old 12-19-2010, 04:00 PM
heartcrave3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: candicute23

heartcrave3 is on a distinguished road
 heartcrave3 is offline Status: Offline

good point. i've never thought about that!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
mea