BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeiaAdventureBear25

Princess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to all
 Princess Leia is offline Status: Offline
Default HowTo Make An Overlapping Signature On GIMP!

This is a guide on how to make an overlapping signature on GIMP that should look something like this: Click the image to open in full size.1. Open up GIMP.

2. At the top click File>New.

3. Make the height about 640 and the width about 400.

4. Then click Advanced Options.

5. Then you'll see a couple boxes and you'll see the one that says Fill With:

6. After you see Fill With: Background color, change it to Fill With: Transparency.
Click the image to open in full size.
7. Then you should get a big black space on your page.

8. After that, click the big black text button. (The bold black A.)

9. Then change your font to whatever. (I'm using Candy Time. In the example at the top I used Planet Benson 2.) The font size should be about 118, and make the color whatever you want.

10. Type your text.

11. Then File>Save As. Make sure it's .png

12. Clear the screen and repeat steps 2 & 3.

13. Type your text again, but before you do, make sure everything's the same except the color. It will look better if the second color is different. (Mine is red.)

14. Save it. Then go to File>Open As Layers. Open up your first text.

15. Then once you have both texts up there, move it around a bit so it looks overlapped.

16. Then File>Save As. Save as .png!

17. Then you can make it as your signature if you wish.

18. Voila!

19. Enjoy!

20. I hope I helped!

Old 12-21-2010, 04:16 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

great guide Leia. :]
Old 12-21-2010, 04:18 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I already knew this, but thanks!
Old 12-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear

Princess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to all

Thank you! I like making signatures the most!

Anyone else try it out?

Last edited by Princess Leia; 12-21-2010 at 04:42 PM..
Old 12-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

I already knew this, as you can see from my siggie ... But great Guide. [:
Old 12-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear

I see! xD .__.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:35 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Awesome guide! [ :
I should seriously use GIMP now... xD
Btw, rep for you! (x
Old 12-21-2010, 08:37 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide.I will try it out now.I gave you a rep.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:40 PM
nicolapaws3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicolapaws3

nicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura aboutnicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura about
 nicolapaws3 is offline Status: Offline

thanks for the wonderful guide
Old 12-21-2010, 08:41 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Here's what I made
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
blueberries_are_da_bomb