BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2010, 08:57 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SarahZebra10
Thanks, guys!
Reppy for all of you!
How can I close this thread?
At the top of the posts, there is Choose Best Answer in green. Click it on the most helpful post, then it will be closed
Old 12-26-2010, 08:58 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sp@rkÿ

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future
 StephanySprinkles is offline Status: Offline

Just choose best answer and the thread will close automatically [:

Thanks fur the rep btw [:
Old 12-26-2010, 09:01 PM
babygirl75
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: valeria

babygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud of
 babygirl75 is offline Status: Offline

First, You do not have to be VIB to do this, just be Jr. bear guide and if you are Jr.Bearguide, You just click this button- Click the image to open in full size. to get it out and to get it in just press the button again:] Its pretty simple, but you HAVE to be a jr.bearguide. Hope i helped:]

And to close the thread just choose best answer and it will automatically close. :]

Last edited by babygirl75; 12-26-2010 at 09:00 PM..
Old 12-26-2010, 09:01 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
Not all Jr.Cybearguides will be able to take their furry friend out of the backpack. If you were a Jr. Cybearguide when they gave out a free virtual bear, it gave you the ability to take animals out of your backpack. You could also get a virtual bear online at the BABW website for $8 and it would also give you the ability to let your bear walk around.
Awww, that's why it won't let me. i was looking foward to doing that, because i didn't come on for a couple weeks and lost it over the 'new bear' thing. -3-
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3