BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2011, 10:30 AM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for mentioning that, but I would just like to ask : Are you allowed to post a vm to someone saying "Thanks for the rep " and they go "You're welcome " and that's it?
Old 01-07-2011, 10:51 AM
DebbieTeddyBear
Polar Bear

DebbieTeddyBear is a jewel in the roughDebbieTeddyBear is a jewel in the roughDebbieTeddyBear is a jewel in the roughDebbieTeddyBear is a jewel in the rough
 DebbieTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
Thanks for mentioning that, but I would just like to ask : Are you allowed to post a vm to someone saying "Thanks for the rep " and they go "You're welcome " and that's it?
The Actual Rep Is A Thank You, So You Saying That Would Be Like:

Me: Thanks For The Thanks
You: Your Welcome For The Thanks.

See?
Old 01-07-2011, 10:59 AM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ameh

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute
 puppyluv8 is offline Status: Offline

Thankyou for posting this FOM(:

There were a lot of these problems, and now you cleared it up. (:
Old 01-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you very much for posting. I don't see why people go so crazy over it; They're just little green boxes. Even though I do love getting them (It makes me feel very happy that I helped someone), I don't post threads about it saying "I got rep! I got rep!" or anything. It's just a simple way for people to thank other people.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:00 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DebbieTeddyBear
The Actual Rep Is A Thank You, So You Saying That Would Be Like:

Me: Thanks For The Thanks
You: Your Welcome For The Thanks.

See?
But I saw a comment in a member of staff's profile asking about it and she said it was ok to do that....
Old 01-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
You're about to find out...aren't ya? I will say that yes, the rep system does continue after 11 boxes. You'll see how pretty soon.
Thank you so much
Old 01-07-2011, 01:46 PM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
But I saw a comment in a member of staff's profile asking about it and she said it was ok to do that....
Its never a bad thing to thank someone...but do you need to? Maybe some people do it with the best intentions...but others dont. Its not against the rules but personally when I see it...I wonder about the motivations of that individual. Mostly, because like we said, its like saying Thank you for saying thank you. Its not necessary. If its not necessary, why does someone do it?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:51 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

So are we

A: We're not alound to ask questions about reps
or
B: Say thank you to someone for giving reps?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:53 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting! :]
Old 01-07-2011, 03:20 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by GraceAdventureBear64
So are we

A: We're not alound to ask questions about reps
or
B: Say thank you to someone for giving reps?
If we have a problem pertaining to rep, there is nothing wrong with asking about it. (; She is saying it is not necessary to thank someone for giving you rep.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT