BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 01-16-2011, 11:01 PM
dietcokelover:)
Banned
BABV Name: chicken wing, chicken wing,

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold
 dietcokelover:) is offline Status: Offline

Hello Hello . New DCT!
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by princessgirlcool
WOO THANKS I THINK! xD

THE POWER WITHIN! xD
It's from Spongebob.
I've watched every episode. BE JEALOUS! I know Bob is. xD
BOB IS A SPONGE AND HE LIVES IN THE SEA,
HE HAS HOLES IN HIS SKIN,
NOT VERY PLEASENT TO ME.
that rhymed
xD

View Post Originally Posted by LynnIMClever
Click the image to open in full size. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HE LOOKS LIKE THIS ONE KID IN HIS CLASS,
his hair is black though,
but it looks like that.
he's so funny. xD
dietcokelover:)
Banned
BABV Name: chicken wing, chicken wing,

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold
 dietcokelover:) is offline Status: Offline

hurry Hurry . before its cold !
Old 01-16-2011, 11:03 PM
LynnIMClever
Polar Bear

LynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to behold
 LynnIMClever is offline Status: Offline

new dct come on kids!! xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
-(zoeylikestostare, alice, bananah fone!, brooklyn(:, christina(:, colleen♥, d-pryde ftw!, daniela<3, doubleaabattery<3, ewwwww lice!!!!!! =[, fullmetal alchemist!, i am katy, i twas here, irmaermy, its a dct thing, iwako<3, izzyisdizzy, sarah99lovestaylorlautner, stella<3, swim.was.here :), wemma like peanuxjelly, wemmaislove<3, zoelina >u<, zoey was not here xd, ♥lynn(: