BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2011, 01:10 AM
KatePlayful1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: KatePlayful1(Bear Builder)

KatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the rough
 KatePlayful1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by • Kasie ♥ Pink ♥ Heartz •
Where do you get the costume coz i do have the furry friend but not the costume?
There are actually six versions of Buildabear Hello Kitties :

1. They had the first Hello Kitty quite a few years ago but disregard that one (that was before bearville)

2. Then sometime I think in December 2008 or 2009 they brought back Hello Kitty finally (The virtual gift of bringing this Hello Kitty is The Hello Kitty Hat)

3. In December of 2009 they released a special limited time anniversary edition Hello Kitty which comes with a anniversary bow in her ear and a necklace you can wear. The virtual gift was a matching anniversary bow for your online character ( Note: No longer available in stores)

4. Then with the release of the other sanrio friends joining hello kitty they decided to remade Hello Kitty again. there were some changes but they were unnoticeable. I Think at the beginning this version of Hello Kitty (used to give out the top hat but then buildabear recently decided to change the Psi so it could match the sanrio friend's Psi) (Current Version of Hello Kitty)

There is also two or three versions of the Tropical Hello Kitty

5.The first version of Tropical Hello Kitty was called Sunkissed Hello Kitty and it was only available in Hawaii. She had a flower in her ear with a flower necklace around her neck) (Before buildabearville) Note: Not Available anymore)

6. Then They decided to make tropical Hello Kitty for the whole United States. (Her virtual gift is a hello kitty kite) (Current Version of tropical Hello Kitty)

Note: There might of been another Tropical Hello Kitty between number 5 and 6...
Old 01-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

As much as I like Hello Kitty, I think they should stop remaking the same animal over and over (or they should wait a long time to remake it). It seems like they have a new Hello Kitty every year. (If you have one Hello Kitty, what are the odds that you will be buying another Hello Kitty.) (Note, I don't have any of the Hello Kitty's, but if I had the choice between getting 6 Hello Kitty's and getting 6 different animals, I would pick getting 6 different animals. Maybe one of the animals I would pick out would be a Hello Kitty.)
Old 01-18-2011, 11:22 AM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

So cute!
Thanks for posting!
Old 01-18-2011, 02:14 PM
KatePlayful1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: KatePlayful1(Bear Builder)

KatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the rough
 KatePlayful1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Spikefan2004
As much as I like Hello Kitty, I think they should stop remaking the same animal over and over (or they should wait a long time to remake it). It seems like they have a new Hello Kitty every year. (If you have one Hello Kitty, what are the odds that you will be buying another Hello Kitty.) (Note, I don't have any of the Hello Kitty's, but if I had the choice between getting 6 Hello Kitty's and getting 6 different animals, I would pick getting 6 different animals. Maybe one of the animals I would pick out would be a Hello Kitty.)
Well they don't have all the versions out still some are retired but yeah it does feel like they have come out with a new version of Hello Kitty every year.

Last edited by KatePlayful1; 01-18-2011 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: correcting grammar
Old 01-18-2011, 02:55 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by KatePlayful1
There are actually six versions of Buildabear Hello Kitties :

1. They had the first Hello Kitty quite a few years ago but disregard that one (that was before bearville)

2. Then sometime I think in December 2008 or 2009 they brought back Hello Kitty finally (The virtual gift of bringing this Hello Kitty is The Hello Kitty Hat)

3. In December of 2009 they released a special limited time anniversary edition Hello Kitty which comes with a anniversary bow in her ear and a necklace you can wear. The virtual gift was a matching anniversary bow for your online character ( Note: No longer available in stores)

4. Then with the release of the other sanrio friends joining hello kitty they decided to remade Hello Kitty again. there were some changes but they were unnoticeable. I Think at the beginning this version of Hello Kitty (used to give out the top hat but then buildabear recently decided to change the Psi so it could match the sanrio friend's Psi) (Current Version of Hello Kitty)

There is also two or three versions of the Tropical Hello Kitty

5.The first version of Tropical Hello Kitty was called Sunkissed Hello Kitty and it was only available in Hawaii. She had a flower in her ear with a flower necklace around her neck) (Before buildabearville) Note: Not Available anymore)

6. Then They decided to make tropical Hello Kitty for the whole United States. (Her virtual gift is a hello kitty kite) (Current Version of tropical Hello Kitty)

Note: There might of been another Tropical Hello Kitty between number 5 and 6...
I think between 5. and 6. you meant the Sunkissed Kitty. She was another version of both bears but included a Ukulele and was only released in a certain country (:
Old 01-18-2011, 04:36 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

This is the PSI for the test bear, Sparkle Hello Kitty. In UK it is £20. The Sparkle Hello Kitty is basically the same as the ordinary one but with a sparkly bow instead of the normal pink one. I saw this bear in my local BABW which I just found out was a test store (!). It is probably soon going to be released elsewhere, other than test stores.

I hope this answers any questions anybody might have. If you still have a problem, please VM me and I'll be happy to answer your question.

May
Old 01-18-2011, 04:39 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sp@rkÿ

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future
 StephanySprinkles is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur the reminder
Old 01-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mayaluckybear19
This is the PSI for the test bear, Sparkle Hello Kitty. In UK it is £20. The Sparkle Hello Kitty is basically the same as the ordinary one but with a sparkly bow instead of the normal pink one. I saw this bear in my local BABW which I just found out was a test store (!). It is probably soon going to be released elsewhere, other than test stores.

I hope this answers any questions anybody might have. If you still have a problem, please VM me and I'll be happy to answer your question.

May
Huh? The UK don't have test stores. Well according to BABW themselves and Maxine. Are you sure kewl friend xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, aly<3, hello kitty<3, stella<3