BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2011, 11:13 PM
love,gabbie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: call me gabbie or g6 (:

love,gabbie has a spectacular aura aboutlove,gabbie has a spectacular aura about
 love,gabbie is offline Status: Offline

aw, they are all cute! :]
Old 01-23-2011, 12:27 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I have a hello kitty called Hannah and a enchanted pony called Sparkle. I can't post pics right now. AND online i have a hannah montana bear called Miley, High school musical bear called sharpay, sparkle, hannah and jrcy bear.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:31 AM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

I have two but one isn't on BABV I have a pink one (I forget what its called) named Rosie, and a brown cub (that's not online) named Chocolate Chip.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:39 AM
ClariceBeeLuv
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ^Kinda obvious?^

ClariceBeeLuv will become famous soon enoughClariceBeeLuv will become famous soon enough
 ClariceBeeLuv is offline Status: Offline

I don't have any pics :P but I have 7. My first was Flower Petal (I was young, ok? lol) my second is Clara, 3rd Clarice, 4th Hannah, 5th Valerie, 6th Sammy, and 7th Fritz. I haven't been to BABW since two summers ago.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:16 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I wish i lived near a babw store. Instead I all the over the other side of da world. or not depends where you are lol
Old 01-24-2011, 12:08 PM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline
Wink

View Post Originally Posted by Spikefan2004
I got some new outfits today. Here are some of my bears.
Melody is the pink bear, Bella is the leopard, and Kate is the bunny.
Click the image to open in full size.
aaawww! your bears are soooo cute! (my little cousin has the leapord! )
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT