BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2011, 07:26 PM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline
Default Teddy bear top hat.

What kinda bear has this PSI?
Click the image to open in full size.
It;s REALLY cute
Old 01-30-2011, 01:28 PM
AliceGemini29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AliceGemini29

AliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to behold
 AliceGemini29 is offline Status: Offline

I know the bear inside her backpack is the one that gives that PSI, but I don't know what the bear is actually called.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:38 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

It comes from the bear which is inside the girl's backpack. It is called the Sweet Velvet Teddy and is being used as a kind of replacement for the Velvet Teddy in some stores if that store has sold out.

And I like totally agree, the bear and the PSI are super cute, the bear is even cuter in real! I've seen it with my own eyes.... o.O
Old 01-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Jadekaratebear7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jadekaratebear7

Jadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to behold
 Jadekaratebear7 is offline Status: Offline

I believe this is called the velvet teddy, i may be wrong
Old 01-30-2011, 03:24 PM
love,gabbie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: call me gabbie or g6 (:

love,gabbie has a spectacular aura aboutlove,gabbie has a spectacular aura about
 love,gabbie is offline Status: Offline

that is so cute!
Old 01-30-2011, 03:27 PM
angel89
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Kaitlyn

angel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond repute
 angel89 is offline Status: Offline

its probaley the bear she has in her back pack xD
Old 02-01-2011, 12:31 PM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

Thats what i thought it is SUPER CUTE
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT