BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-16-2011, 11:56 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

you have convinced me! xD
i might take some pictures tonight,
for right now here is a preview xD:
Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:02 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

Aww, that's so cute! I love the little paper fire and tent you set up. Are the marshmallows real ones, or cotton balls?
Old 01-17-2011, 01:13 AM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

Aww! They are so cute :3
Old 01-17-2011, 01:44 AM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
Aww, that's so cute! I love the little paper fire and tent you set up. Are the marshmallows real ones, or cotton balls?
thanks i made the paper fire out of construction paper and bright origami paper and the marshmallows are actually little styrofoam blocks, the "logs" they are sitting on are some cardboard blocks used for packaging, the tent is made out of a blanket and the little sleeping bags our of socks filled with other socks XD
Old 01-19-2011, 02:00 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

Wow creative!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:37 AM
catieskater
Polar Bear
BABV Name: catieskater2

catieskater is on a distinguished road
 catieskater is offline Status: Offline

I love the way you set the scene to introduce your animals! They're all soo cute. I have the striped sweater as well and I have to say it's my favorite piece of clothing. Great job! I look forward to more!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:18 PM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline

cute icecream bears!
I have the bubblegum one!
(her name is Gemma!)
and not to furget your other bears! ccuutteee!

View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
you have convinced me! xD
i might take some pictures tonight,
for right now here is a preview xD:
Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.

this pic is ssooooo sweet!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
icecream b's ♥, savanahcute25