BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Aloha!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-08-2011, 01:56 AM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

No problem (:
As for Rep, in the orange bar at the top of each post there are two buttons, one with an exclamation point, which you can use to report the posts to a mod or admin, and one with a heart which is the rep button you're looking for (:

And for the quest, the light house wasn't open when the quest came out, so the gem is located in Dive Beary Deep. You can find the full guide here.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:10 AM
BearyCrazyLady
Polar Bear

BearyCrazyLady is on a distinguished road
 BearyCrazyLady is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ducky2713
No problem (:
As for Rep, in the orange bar at the top of each post there are two buttons, one with an exclamation point, which you can use to report the posts to a mod or admin, and one with a heart which is the rep button you're looking for (:

And for the quest, the light house wasn't open when the quest came out, so the gem is located in Dive Beary Deep. You can find the full guide here.
Well, thanks AGAIN ducky! I got part of that puzzle sorted! Glad to know that I was wasting my time in that lighthouse too...wondering though - is there actually a purpose of the lighthouse/going underwater there at all?
&, I will go play that underwater game again, but - WOW! That silly eel chased the britches out of me...I no-likey dat game
Old 02-08-2011, 02:39 AM
ducky2713
Polar Bear

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by BearyCrazyLady
Well, thanks AGAIN ducky! I got part of that puzzle sorted! Glad to know that I was wasting my time in that lighthouse too...wondering though - is there actually a purpose of the lighthouse/going underwater there at all?
&, I will go play that underwater game again, but - WOW! That silly eel chased the britches out of me...I no-likey dat game
Ah, I hear ya. It seems like all the games for the quests are my least favorites (:
And you're most certainly welcome. I'm happy to help!
Old 02-08-2011, 02:50 AM
BearyCrazyLady
Polar Bear

BearyCrazyLady is on a distinguished road
 BearyCrazyLady is offline Status: Offline

Abby, if you don't mind me asking...what is your avvie a pic of?!?! I have tried standing upside down, right-side-left...I am stumped! WHAT is it a pic of??
Old 02-08-2011, 02:59 AM
ducky2713
Polar Bear

Not at all (:
It's a girl flipping her hair.
Let me see if I can find the original picture...
Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.

You can tell a little bit better in the original (:
Old 02-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

Hi, I'm Christina!

Welcome to BearvilleInsider.com!

I bet you're wondering what BearvilleInsider is ...
Duh! Its the Forum you just joined in. Indeed it is, but this Forum doesn't only relate to Babv but other such things that you can learn or help from. Some people call this a 'Cheat Insider' for Babv, its mostly not. Its a Forum that has to do with Babv, though, Codes are shared which many people called 'cheating.' Not all Codes are shared here, only the universal ones. This is a Virus-Free Forum/Website that you can surf to without your computer/laptop being harmed.

What are the Rules?
Indeed, all Forums, maybe most, has its own Rules that all Members have to follow, or they would consider being banned from this Forum for who knows how long. To know the Rules of this Forum, you might want to go to Forum>Forum Rules>Forum Rules; Or for more Rules; See the bar up ahead? Click the Lime Green button which says 'Forum Rules.'

Now, let's go and introduce you to the Sections of the Forums. Mind you, there's a lot of them.

Forum Rules - Wanna know more Rules of this Forum? Its the perfect section to be.
Front Page News - Wanna know the upcoming news or dates of Babv, or other relations? Check that section out, most are submitted to Front Page of the Forum.
CyBearGuides - Have any difficulties while playing Babv? There's official CyBearGuides members in this Forum! They sure will help you out.
General Discussion is a section where you could talk or ask anything related to BABV.
Bearville Insider Contests - Wanna earn prizes by entering a Contest? By luck, you can win.
Yikes! I need help! - Any questions of Babv or for this Forum? Ask, and our helpful Members will help you. Guides are also attached to this section, be sure to check that too.
Aloha! - Someone's new? If you aren't too lazy, introduce yourself nicely.

About Buildabearville!
Beginners Guide BuildaBearville - Babv help? It'll help you guide through Babv.
Looking for Special Guests - Have any idea whose the next guest to be in the Chloe Show? Come and share you thought.
Special Events - Know a special event coming up? Share it with us.
Codes - Codes for Babv? Check out the section, though only universal codes can only be shared.
Whoopsies! - A common glitch? Share it with us, and we'll laugh with you, or help you through the glitch.

Be Beariffic!
Bearamey's Giveaways - Everyone wants a giveaway from Bearamey!
Games, Badges and Bearbills! - More of a Guide to help you through the 'way.'
Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts - You got a new Bab? Epic, come and tell us.
Quests and Challenges! Talk about quests ... Members will guide you through the Quest.

Virtual Sandbox!
Team Play! - Come and join Members join or create a Team!
Role Plays - A section where it is available for everyone to role play. Drama, funny, etc. A great place to go when your bored.
Pawty Time! - A party? Who? What? When? Where? Invite us to your pawty.
Beary Fashionable! - A section where you can update that there's new clothes at the Boutique, or funuitures. You could also create a Fashion Magazine, anything related to Fashions!
Beary Musical! - You a Music Writer? Share your songs with us, bet its great.
Beary Creative! - Its like art, more precisely, its really entertaining. Come and check it out!
Cub Condos- A section where you could share or even show-off your Cub Condo! What is your Cub Condo? It could be anything, a hotel maybe!
Polls! - A fun place where you could create polls and members would vote, you could even vote too!

Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh my!!
Coffee House - Tired of talking about Babv? Check the section our.
Birthday Place! Whose birthday is it? Come and greet members a Happy Birthday!
Join the Club - You a fan of something? Check the section out.
Are you Game? Are you competitive? Play with us!
Links - Got a website to share? Share it with us!

What are Reputations?

Reputations are given by a member who thinks that a member's post was very helpful to the Thread. Once you've submitted the Reputation for the member, they will see their Reputation Boxes under their User CP with the Green Boxes. I am not sure what are the White Boxes are for. Anyways, you can give to a member by clicking the Heart with the plus sign inside the heart. Now be sure that the check is on the Box to give the member the points they deserve. You can also explain on the Box why you gave it to the member. You may not beg to a member to give them a Rep, or ask.
That is breaking the rules when doing it.

What is a Trading Teddy?

A Trading Teddy lets you trade Babv Items online without scams of course. Wanna become one? You'd have to wait till your a Member Month old, then you can sign up to be one which is under the Forum Rules section. Good Luck!

What is the difference between a Knut and a Polar Bear?

First you start to be a Knut when you sign up. When you are a knut, you are not able to add friends, and many stuff, you have to become a Polar Bear first to do the exclusive stuff. To become a Polar Bear is very easy. All you have to do is post at least 10 posts in any threads. Once you have at least 10 posts, you become a Polar Bear! Being a Polar Bear is very fun! You get to add friends and many stuff!

Abbreviations -
BearvilleInsider > BI
TP > Trading Post [Trading Teddy Feature]
TD > Trading Den [Trading Teddy Feature]
VM > Visitor Message
DCT > Daily Chat Thread

Have a great and fun tour!

Christina
Old 02-08-2011, 08:05 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

Well the pony is special so you can ride it if you have tat BABV
Old 02-10-2011, 03:45 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BearyCrazyLady
May I ask a few more questions? How can I obtain a hotdog or a hamburger hat? In real life, I would NEVER EVER consider wearing such a ridiculous hat, but...hey, in BB, seems like a cute thing to have. I tried playing that hamburger game hoping that would unlock a hat... - nope! turns out that I make an awful burger though!
The hotdog hat was from Abby's Traveling Market last year. She visits a few times a year and you have to buy cards 1,2, or 3. You get 12 boxes to choose from and each one of them gives you a prize.
The hamburger hat is from the Fountain game. It is in Town Square just click on the fountain and the game pops up. You threw the coin 3 times. Try to hit any of the objects and you get a prize. You can play every day and if you have the BABW app you can play daily as well and transfer your rewards to your babv account.

Any more questions you have please feel free to ask. We're here to help.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:17 AM
The Four Friends*
Polar Bear

The Four Friends* is on a distinguished road
 The Four Friends* is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT