BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2008, 11:51 PM
yhunagurl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbyAngel461

yhunagurl is on a distinguished road
 yhunagurl is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation (URGENT!) My furry friend's animal ID and Key code won't work

please, anyone can help me? I just bought the new hello kitty and...I'll tell you about her apperance (also, I bought this furry friend since Dec. 26, 2008 and I set her b-day to Jan. 1, 2009):

birth: 01/01/2009
Name:Lilac
Height: 17 inches
Weight: 10.5 ounces
Fur Color: White
Eye color: black
belongs to: Abbygale (that's me)

I don't wanna tell you about her ID and key code....but pls tell me what's wrong and why I can't register my new furry friend (i think those information will clue you) <---the emoticon means I luv my new furry friend <---this emoticon means why I can't register my new furry friend?

Last edited by yhunagurl; 12-27-2008 at 12:23 AM..
Old 12-26-2008, 11:56 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ValentinaChocolate17 Here:Snow

snowflake200612 is on a distinguished road
 snowflake200612 is offline Status: Offline

How did you change... The system thinks that the animal has not been made yet. You have to wait till Jan 1st and a few hours. (System is slow.) When did you get her? Remember.. Wait a day. Don't worry with all.. If you want to figure out the time you went (a receipt..?) and count ahead a few hours. There you go! Tell me if that works 99.999% sure!
Old 12-27-2008, 12:28 AM
yhunagurl
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by snowflake200612
How did you change... The system thinks that the animal has not been made yet. You have to wait till Jan 1st and a few hours. (System is slow.) When did you get her? Remember.. Wait a day. Don't worry with all.. If you want to figure out the time you went (a receipt..?) and count ahead a few hours. There you go! Tell me if that works 99.999% sure!
do i have to wait till jan. 1?? OMG, I WISH I DIDN'T CHANGED HER B-DAY!!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 12:33 AM
YolandaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: YolandaHug

YolandaHug is on a distinguished road
 YolandaHug is offline Status: Offline

I bought several animals last Tuesday and although I had no problem to register them, I haven't been able to use the receipt yet.I hope you dont have to wait until January.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:06 AM
PaigeRockStar64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: PaigeRockStar64

PaigeRockStar64 is on a distinguished road
 PaigeRockStar64 is offline Status: Offline

This should go in the "Yikes! "I need Help!" section. But, anyway:

All bears, receipt codes, and game cards, all take atleast 7-10 hours untill they work.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:04 PM
kathyhearts20
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: kathyhearts20

kathyhearts20 is on a distinguished road
 kathyhearts20 is offline Status: Offline

That happen to me too on christmas i got a holly moose and a hal but hal was fine but when i tried holly it doesn't work neither does the receipt code
Old 12-27-2008, 01:40 PM
yhunagurl
Trading Teddy

Unhappy

View Post Originally Posted by kathyhearts20
That happen to me too on christmas i got a holly moose and a hal but hal was fine but when i tried holly it doesn't work neither does the receipt code
My tan hello kitty, Hal and Holly does work since I've activated them (I changed Hal and Holly moose's b-day to x-mas but they did work that I don't need to activate it this x-mas but I didn't changed my tan hello kitty's b-day) but why my white hello kitty can't register????????
Old 12-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Dianagirlsrock
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Dianagirlsrock

Dianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura about
 Dianagirlsrock is offline Status: Offline

wait 48 hours or contact bab
Old 12-27-2008, 03:23 PM
KrystleAlohaBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KrystleAlohaBear

KrystleAlohaBear is on a distinguished road
 KrystleAlohaBear is offline Status: Offline

Yes, i once made my furry friend's birthday to june 9 and it was june 6 and then i had to wait until june 9 which is my birthday b/c i wanted my furry friends birthday to be on my birthday so i put her birthday date to june 9 like mine! But then i asked the ppl at BABW and they said that since you changed the date for the furry friends birth date now you'll have to wait until june 9 to register her on BABV! I got so mad i wanted her to get registered on the ay i bought her but i wanted her birthday to be on my birthday and that day i got so angry!

So it's ok sometimes we make mistakes like that it's ok Don't worry atleast she'll be registered though!
Old 12-27-2008, 03:33 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

This has not happened to me because my Furry Friends are Welcome Pass bears but I'll try helping you.
I believe Krystle is right. I would wait intil January 1, 2009 and see if it would then work.
Maybe because of the continuous updates made by Buildabearville the system of adding furry friends could be down.
If you are sure nothing is working I would e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com.
I'd take the posts made my others and see if they could help you solve your problem.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
furry friend