BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2011, 03:37 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

Stripes and bubbles.xD
Old 02-28-2011, 03:38 PM
KittyUchiha
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AnaStarShine55

KittyUchiha will become famous soon enough
 KittyUchiha is offline Status: Offline

Taxi font
stripes and bubbles font
Old 02-28-2011, 03:50 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

| You guys should stop breaking into this silly fight and show some respect for each other. I don't see why you are arguing over a font! Harry has the right to keep it to herself but has the responsiblity to share it with others, and the people who are arguing have the right to know and ask what the font is but they have the responsiblity to respect that Harry will not share and that fighting does not get you anywhere but to even more trouble, I should add that it's only a font. Harry does not want to share and give away font names, what if you were in Harry's position? How would you feel if people were bribing it out of you? I know you would not like it and if Harry was in your position she would also feel quite upset too. If you snap out of this fight I think you will get somewhere about this font.

I belive this 'font' is 'Stripes and Bubbles' or 'Bubbles and stripes'.

By the way, don't say I am getting angry or mad, because I am not and I am telling you to respect eachothers thoughts.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:53 PM
KittyUchiha
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AnaStarShine55

KittyUchiha will become famous soon enough
 KittyUchiha is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rachelangel477girl
| You guys should stop breaking into this silly fight and show some respect for each other. I don't see why you are arguing over a font! Harry has the right to keep it to herself but has the responsiblity to share it with others, and the people who are arguing have the right to know and ask what the font is but they have the responsiblity to respect that Harry will not share and that fighting does not get you anywhere but to even more trouble, I should add that it's only a font. Harry does not want to share and give away font names, what if you were in Harry's position? How would you feel if people were bribing it out of you? I know you would not like it and if Harry was in your position she would also feel quite upset too. If you snap out of this fight I think you will get somewhere about this font.

I belive this 'font' is 'Stripes and Bubbles' or 'Bubbles and stripes'.

By the way, don't say I am getting angry or mad, because I am not and I am telling you to respect eachothers thoughts.
Oh... It kind of looked liked Taxi signs... right? idk how to explain.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:55 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by KittyUchiha
Oh... It kind of looked liked Taxi signs... right? idk how to explain.

Taxi signs? xD
Old 02-28-2011, 05:10 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile Try this

View Post Originally Posted by SillyBandz
What Font Is Font #84? I Got This From E.P.I.C. HarryLove13's New Shop!! I Would Like To Use It For Another Order In A Shop, Thanks For Helping.

It is stripes and bubbles. I have that one & got it at dafont.com. If you type in stripes and bubbles in their search bar it will take you straight too it. By the way I don't really think you should have lifted Harry's photo of example fonts from her shop without her permission. I can see why she is a bit upset. I think may be you should remove her photo & apologize for that. Bearing in mind how you have found out what the font is I also think it would be kinder of you not to use it as a font on this forum now. Thanks very much
Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )
Old 02-28-2011, 07:31 PM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

First of all, no one should be telling HarryLove that she should be revealing the font. All of you out there that make graphics know how difficult it is to find unique fonts and graphics to use. There is absolutely nothing wrong with protecting a source. And btw, it was nothing to do with "copyrighting." Copyrighting is when you use something that you did not create and claim it as your own or use it without permission. By not wanting to state where its from, HarryLove has NOT broken any copyright laws. If you're going to accuse someone of breaking a federal law, you should probably research it and make sure you know of what you speak. If not, then you should report it to staff and let us deal with it.

SillyBandz, as much as you create graphics, I'm sure you're not going to use this font now that you've made this thread to discover what it is. You do after all have a pretty strict rule about that yourself:

❖ Don't Steal Any Of My Work, That Means Examples, Stuff Ordered By Other Members And Anything Else Belonging To Me On This Thread.❖

Posting her example actually breaks one of your rules. Its good to live the postulate "do onto others as you would have done unto you."
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bananah fone!, kittyuchiha, mea