BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2008, 07:19 PM
putigal

I got a welcome code! Too bad they didn't rebirth at ****** Mall (in Florida where I live) So I added Two

Last edited by Freya; 06-18-2008 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: Please do not post where you live other than country or state, Freya
Old 06-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline

Hi Jayla! So last night I was thinking of a Blue Jay when I was trying to figure out what to call you. If there is a name others use that you like just let me a know

It was good meeting you!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:37 PM
putigal

Smile

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
Hi Jayla! So last night I was thinking of a Blue Jay when I was trying to figure out what to call you. If there is a name others use that you like just let me a know

It was good meeting you!
Beary cool! I so like that name!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:42 PM
putigal

Talking Guess what!

My mom and I went to a different mall, and at that BAB, they rebirth bears! My mom pointed out my valentines day teddy was made way before October 2006 (IDK how my mom found that out). So then I saw my puppy, (Lil'Spotz) and I wanted to rebirth her. So I bought all my certificates fur the bear (i have) that were made before October 2007. The employee told me is there is any trouble, here is a welcome pass. Unfortunetly, Those rebirth certificates DID work and I told BABW about I didn't need the welcome pass. But then I was lucky and got to keep the webcode! So If I ever really want a bear, I can add one. Fur now I am going to keep the bears I rebirthed, Lil'Spotz, MissUniverse and Lil'Heartz !!

I love my bears!

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-18-2008 at 10:37 PM.. Reason: i made mistakes
Old 06-18-2008, 10:39 PM
FaithBalletBear5
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Faithballetbear5

FaithBalletBear5 will become famous soon enough
 FaithBalletBear5 is offline Status: Offline

Well we are so glad to meet you and happy that you found us. My girls had the same problem for a while (not anymore, we've been to BABW to many times) and were very happy when they let us rebirth their bears. You've found a great place to learn lots of new info about BABV and lots of great people willing to share their experiences. Hope you have as much fun as all of us!
Faith
Old 06-23-2008, 11:48 PM
HannahBearAthlete10
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HannahBearAthlete10

HannahBearAthlete10 is on a distinguished road
 HannahBearAthlete10 is offline Status: Offline

Great 2 meet U, Putigal! I also love going to our "Downtown" Mall. ( where the BABW is ) We only have 1 (in the whole state ) so it's a special treat going there! (but it's not far from our house)
Learn more, check out " Aloha, from the state...? " LOL
Old 07-18-2008, 08:45 PM
JessieLuckyBear13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessieLuckyBear13 (lucky)

JessieLuckyBear13 is on a distinguished road
 JessieLuckyBear13 is offline Status: Offline

Weclome to the BABVB! Nice to meet you!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT