BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2011, 03:48 AM
IrisRose62
Polar Bear

IrisRose62 is on a distinguished road
 IrisRose62 is offline Status: Offline
Smile How to find the roses collection?

How do I find the roses collection on BABV? You get to win the rose vase things but how do we find the roses collection? Thanks for any help!

Add my user on BABZ - IrisRose62
Old 02-26-2011, 05:31 AM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

The fountain??? O.o

By the way, this is in the wrong section.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:26 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

You can get the parts from that collection from the Furtastic Fountain in Town Square. You can also get them through trades.

Also, this is in the wrong section. This thread should be in the 'Yikes, I need help' section.

Anyway, I hope I answered your question.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:29 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Like Mayaluckybear19 and rachelangel447girl said you can get the roses and the vase in the fountain because they are fountain prizes. You can also get a fountain prize a day while fishing at the pond or lighthouse. (once you get one at either place you cannot go to the next place to get one) You can also get a fountain prize a day by playing the Friendship Forest Photo Safari. If you see a prize while playing just take a photo of it and you will get it when you finish. Good luck
Old 02-26-2011, 11:06 AM
AliceGemini29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AliceGemini29

AliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to behold
 AliceGemini29 is offline Status: Offline

You can get the prizes for the rose collection by playing the Furtastic Fountain this month. You also have a chance of getting one each day by fishing to playing the Photo Safari game.

And then after you have all the pieces, you go to your inventory and click the little arrow pointing to the right. And there's only one category on that page, which is the Collections category, and if you click that it'll take you to see all your collections on Build-a-Bearville.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:47 PM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

they aren't in the fountain anymore.
I got one in the pond last month, but i havent fished this month, so idk if they still have them there.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT