BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2008, 01:00 PM
DestinyGirlsRock10
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DestinyGirlsRock10

DestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the rough
 DestinyGirlsRock10 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: AHH Help

this creapy girl is folowing me when we had open chat and when I said stop she was like make me so I delted her and she still folows me now it’s so creapy shes always in all black her hair is orange and she said wierd things when she foloowes me she even made her cub condo like mine and dressed like me I’m the kinda person that wheres tenni shoes with dresses she said nasty things to me and I repoted her she would still be there but with a different number a the end of her name and still is today everytime I get on what should I do I ignore her but I still see her can anyone help. Help I need somebady help not just anybady please please help me LOL
Old 12-29-2008, 01:10 PM
ellyheart1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ellyheart1

ellyheart1 is on a distinguished road
 ellyheart1 is offline Status: Offline

hi
i have the same problem, but somewhat less scarier..
ha sorry she's doing that.
all you have to do is next time you see her,
double click her and put to ignore. you won't be able to see her and you won't be bothered by her anymore.

hope this works!
Old 12-29-2008, 01:14 PM
DestinyGirlsRock10
Trading Teddy

DestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the rough

I've done that I still see her
Old 12-29-2008, 01:48 PM
MonicaYouRock24
Banned
BABV Name: ❀MonicaYouRock24❀

MonicaYouRock24 is on a distinguished road
 MonicaYouRock24 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy AHH HELP

Look I am sorry about that and same thing happened to me and it was like so scary but The only other choice is to create a new account and trade your self,to do that you must open 2 internet explorers or firefox then log in on one and log in the other with your new person.By the way I had 2 do the same thing sorry girl
Old 12-29-2008, 01:59 PM
daytondisaster

Ok so this is to the pinnt you need to report! about here.

ignore report
| |
V V
1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10 20

and this is like, ^
|
and thats scary like real life scary and i dont want to freak you out and i know maxine in very busy and i no shes send some of her messages to the help email anyways but if this one does reach you mabey she can help cuz the cybearguides and just like"double cklik the user you would like to block then seleck block" and that doesnt help at all!
Old 12-29-2008, 02:00 PM
daytondisaster

View Post Originally Posted by MonicaYouRock24
Look I am sorry about that and same thing happened to me and it was like so scary but The only other choice is to create a new account and trade your self,to do that you must open 2 internet explorers or firefox then log in on one and log in the other with your new person.By the way I had 2 do the same thing sorry girl
that could work too but instead of trade just send the stuff

but then gain what about hyer bears she cant send those....
Old 12-29-2008, 02:12 PM
elleangel103
Polar Bear
BABV Name: єℓℓєαηgєℓ103

elleangel103 will become famous soon enough
 elleangel103 is offline Status: Offline

Is this creepy person your friend ?
If so remove her on your account , that way she cant join u.
If shes not maybe you go on the same den as her , maybe you should change the den u go on normally .
But I dont understand why you can still see her when u ignored her ,CREEPY

Or maybe talk to Bearemy, Maxine, Freya, Mama bear and BABV staff, just tell the name of this creepy person and tell them about this situation , I think they will be able to sort it out ...
Old 12-29-2008, 02:47 PM
DestinyGirlsRock10
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by MonicaYouRock24
I've done that she's all like I know it's you don't hide IDK what yo do I report her but she just comes on with a different nuber at the end of her name
Old 12-29-2008, 02:49 PM
DestinyGirlsRock10
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by elleangel103
Is this creepy person your friend ?
If so remove her on your account , that way she cant join u.
If shes not maybe you go on the same den as her , maybe you should change the den u go on normally .
But I dont understand why you can still see her when u ignored her ,CREEPY

Or maybe talk to Bearemy, Maxine, Freya, Mama bear and BABV staff, just tell the name of this creepy person and tell them about this situation , I think they will be able to sort it out ...
I have told maxine she and me are real friends in real life like I said she replied and said we have tried but that person makes new accounts and just has the same first name (not going to say) but different numbers I did remove her but she still knows I'm so scared

Last edited by DestinyGirlsRock10; 12-29-2008 at 02:51 PM..
Old 12-29-2008, 02:52 PM
AlexVeryCute100
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SelenaGirlsRock96

AlexVeryCute100 is on a distinguished road
 AlexVeryCute100 is offline Status: Offline

Well I could talk to Freya shes my BFF.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT