BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

I think you've just misunderstood a little bit, you know, took a wrong turn. Even I did. (:
Let's just say that the original rules are extremely outdated. The reason for your warning was not listed there although it not exactly a rule. I wasn't aware of this myself. xD
Warnings are given to remind people. Everyone on BI gets one whether it's for posting in the wrong section, spamming, advertising, posting something that wasn't allowed. ect. Anyway, remember that by making a mistake your learning from it. (: A few months ago people started posting long spoilers that were classed as 'spam'. Not the food. xD The reason for this was that it can sometimes overload the data on somebodies internet browser, you are not to blame as it was a mistake. Don't worry about warnings because they are not here to punish you but to guide you. In future just don't post as many spoiler tags inside.
You didn't see it in the rules so again, you cannot be blamed. Again I say that the rules are outdated and yeah. xD It's not really fair that you were given a warning although I have an idea you could suggest to a member of staff: the rules updated and up to scratch.
The staff, members and community all forgive you.

I did not mean for any of that to offend you. (:

Last edited by Serenapawfectpal3; 03-10-2011 at 07:46 PM..
Old 03-10-2011, 09:06 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
I think you've just misunderstood a little bit, you know, took a wrong turn. Even I did. (:
Let's just say that the original rules are extremely outdated. The reason for your warning was not listed there although it not exactly a rule. I wasn't aware of this myself. xD
Warnings are given to remind people. Everyone on BI gets one whether it's for posting in the wrong section, spamming, advertising, posting something that wasn't allowed. ect. Anyway, remember that by making a mistake your learning from it. (: A few months ago people started posting long spoilers that were classed as 'spam'. Not the food. xD The reason for this was that it can sometimes overload the data on somebodies internet browser, you are not to blame as it was a mistake. Don't worry about warnings because they are not here to punish you but to guide you. In future just don't post as many spoiler tags inside.
You didn't see it in the rules so again, you cannot be blamed. Again I say that the rules are outdated and yeah. xD It's not really fair that you were given a warning although I have an idea you could suggest to a member of staff: the rules updated and up to scratch.
The staff, members and community all forgive you.

I did not mean for any of that to offend you. (:
I think the bolded part is the best answer to this thread
Old 03-11-2011, 04:49 AM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

I'm not quite sure I would consider what the mod posted on your profile a "warning." What she said was "Please do not use more than 5 spoilers when posting. Excessive spoilers are considered spamming. Thanks!."

She was respectful and explained why its not allowed. They're considered spamming and spamming is not allowed.

This all seems part of something with you that concerns me. You seem to be argumentative in many of your posts regarding the staff's moderation of your posts. If you are unhappy with our moderation, you are more than welcome to find another forum elsewhere.

Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
eimanloveslinkinpark, foreverfearless♥, irmaermy